PDA

View Full Version : fantazia big bang vid

red
6th August 2002, 05:32 PM
please help!

tune on fantazia big bang video,mikey b's set-
it has a very dirty bass line then breaks into a very large
piano riff! lyrics r just me yeah yeah???

I also heard a bootleg version around 95/96 with tag team-
whopp there it is?

cheers!!!!! (stop stop stop)::heart:

pacman
6th August 2002, 06:30 PM
Its Massiv - Dansattack mate, thats the original not the bootlegged tag team tune.

Top tune!

pacman
18th August 2002, 02:04 PM
Dear pacman,

I am writing to offer my utmost thanks to you for helping me solve the above Tune Id conundrum. Although it may not be the most difficult ID in the world, It is something I just needed a little bit of help with and I am hopeful I will encounter other such helpful people as yourself in my quest to get the vinyl copy.

I trust that this response will show my appreciation and possibly mean that people will help me further.

Cheers Mate :wave:

butty
18th August 2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by pacman
Dear pacman,

I am writing to offer my utmost thanks to you for helping me solve the above Tune Id conundrum. Although it may not be the most difficult ID in the world, It is something I just needed a little bit of help with and I am hopeful I will encounter other such helpful people as yourself in my quest to get the vinyl copy.

I trust that this response will show my appreciation and possibly mean that people will help me further.

Cheers Mate :wave:

lol pacman do u thank urself for everythink ya do in life

nice 1 mukka on that positive id :thumbsup:

and to be a tad more informative and helpful (coz were like that) the 1 with the tag team lyrics over the top is called stateside - massive :)

VinylAnimal
18th August 2002, 04:39 PM
Lololol nice going Pacman mate :thumbsup: ;)

sirius
18th August 2002, 08:08 PM
Avoid that lame tagteam version (soz butty dude), the orig is much better and you get another ace track on the bside too 'heaven in mind' which is pianoed up to the max!!. Luurrrvly.
Get which one you want, Im only jestin. Its just the tag team version absolutely ruined it for me.........

Shoop 6 cat No. by the way..... (Scottish) I think the guy from qtex (and almost every other scottish tune at the time!) did it.

See ya

Sirius