PDA

View Full Version : not sure if its an old skool classic or not.....

Northern Star
26th March 2008, 10:44 PM
as i know nothing about it apart from the fact that its a white label with etching on one side only where the cat number is 'in-ter-dance 1' and the white label on the record is stamped with a green ink stamp saying inter-dance 0860796462 :confused:

anybody know anything about this record as i picked it up in the bins the other wk and cant find a jot on it:$ had a scoot on ogs but to no avail.

if anyone can help id be greatful, it sounds itallian if im honest and quite balearic on one side :S

elimix
26th March 2008, 10:58 PM
can be the "non-white label one" ??? View Images (http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=410692)

Northern Star
26th March 2008, 11:04 PM
Hmmmm puzzling, the white label has only one track on what states is the b side????? that one seems to be techno electronic, this one sure isnt that style tho :(

ill try and rip a couple of clips see if anyone recognises the tunes :thumbsup:

cheers m8 :cool:

elimix
26th March 2008, 11:21 PM
ill try and rip a couple of clips see if anyone recognises the tunes :thumbsup:

:) yeep! good idea!

Northern Star
26th March 2008, 11:37 PM
right the pic you up'd might well be the first two on the white ;)
wrong is right as one sounds deep the other sounds bleepy lol!

not sure about the b side one tho???

thank you :cool:

elimix
27th March 2008, 12:58 AM
sorry i don't know them :-(

Konspiracy
27th March 2008, 11:23 AM
Looks like a mobile number etched on there Debs, possibly later than you think if thats the case

Havent heard that before:)

Northern Star
27th March 2008, 06:59 PM
oooo the plot thickens????

yeah i thought it possibly a mobile no then i though maybe a cat number but i really havnt the foggiest? cus itsnt actually etched on anywhere not the vinyl itself anyway its stamped on the white label??? the only thing etched on is one side IN-TER-DANCE1?

Is it just me tho or does it sound itallian :confused: The production sounds quite old tho??

matteo
27th March 2008, 10:08 PM
lyrics on a1 are not italian, but german; saying "we dont want no war, we want peace! let us dance"
(Wir wollen keinen Krieg, wir wollen Frieden. Lasst uns tanzen)
:) :)

Northern Star
27th March 2008, 10:23 PM
lyrics on a1 are not italian, but german; saying "we dont want no war, we want peace! let us dance"
(Wir wollen keinen Krieg, wir wollen Frieden. Lasst uns tanzen)
:) :)

oooh blimey lol :S cheers m8 :thumbsup: