PDA

View Full Version : Records i would really like to buy do you want to sell??

steph
26th February 2008, 08:23 PM
Hi big lover of old skool piano tunes as a dj you could only buy what you could afford at the time and seeing that there were that many bangin tunes in the day i missed loads so if you have these tunes for sale or you no of any one please get in touch thanks for looking:wave: TFO-MEKANIKA --OVER NIGHT-BABY DONT YOU LOVE -- LOCAL AREA NETWORK-GET INTO MY LIFE -- SOULMASTERS-WE'VE GOT ENERGY -- EMILY HEYL-KISS MY PIANO -- PUSH BUTON TECHNOLGY -JUST FOR YOU AND ANYTHING LIKE THIS THANKS AGAIN :fekked:

karl1981
27th February 2008, 07:46 PM
Hi big lover of old skool piano tunes as a dj you could only buy what you could afford at the time and seeing that there were that many bangin tunes in the day i missed loads so if you have these tunes for sale or you no of any one please get in touch thanks for looking:wave: TFO-MEKANIKA --OVER NIGHT-BABY DONT YOU LOVE -- LOCAL AREA NETWORK-GET INTO MY LIFE -- SOULMASTERS-WE'VE GOT ENERGY -- EMILY HEYL-KISS MY PIANO -- PUSH BUTON TECHNOLGY -JUST FOR YOU AND ANYTHING LIKE THIS THANKS AGAIN :fekked:
try on discogs

Konspiracy
5th March 2008, 09:28 AM
Also try the vinyl wants section on Old Skool Anthemz - Dance Music Resource (http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com)