PDA

View Full Version : a tune that sounds like quench dreams

bacupboy
23rd February 2008, 10:00 PM
i had a tune on a tape if you remember the dreams tune by qunch it has chimes doing the tune, well this son has the same kind of chimes doing the tune but more complex, i have tried to sing it just listen and dont laugh, just help

drp71
24th February 2008, 09:53 AM
could you try humming it? is this a joke?

bacupboy
24th February 2008, 01:23 PM
could you try humming it? is this a joke?

no joke it is a really complex tune to hum whistle sing but i have hummed it

if you imagen the chimes that make up the quench tune well its the same kind of sound

DJ Chris Berry
24th February 2008, 06:43 PM
listen to these samples it could be one of these by the humming

quench - hope or 5 mins of funk - lets go round . i ve some other tunes besides these but il need to time to find them.

bacupboy
24th February 2008, 08:37 PM
listen to these samples it could be one of these by the humming

quench - hope or 5 mins of funk - lets go round . i ve some other tunes besides these but il need to time to find them.

no not these, but thanks eny ways, i do have it on a cassette somewhere but i cant find it!!!!!

DJ Chris Berry
25th February 2008, 11:25 AM
Can you give us any more clues maybe year or style is it trance house etc . what tape was it on ?

bacupboy
25th February 2008, 11:37 AM
its from around 95 its off a tape from a night club that was in our town called horaces, dj tut and mc irie, it was a unity night in 1996,
i would call it progesive electro house (just like quench!!!! same style an every thing)

it is really doing my head in cos the tune is right there in my head and can hear it clear as owt, but i justcant describe it, or get the tune out right...

laith179
26th February 2008, 11:17 PM
Good Effort That Was Well Funny I No What Its Like To Really Want A Tune
That Was Some Funny Buisness Right There You Made My Day Ha Ha Ha ...........

laith179
26th February 2008, 11:19 PM
Good Luck Getting It Mate

bacupboy
26th February 2008, 11:21 PM
Good Effort That Was Well Funny I No What Its Like To Really Want A Tune
That Was Some Funny Buisness Right There You Made My Day Ha Ha Ha ...........

got the idea from osa its in a classic post that every one found really funny, but when you need a tune you need a tune, any method goes!!!!

RonH
27th February 2008, 12:51 AM
lmmfao, it's Disco Evangelists, The - De Niro (http://www.discogs.com/release/97539)
Disco Evangelists, The - De Niro

bacupboy
27th February 2008, 12:54 AM
lmmfao, it's Disco Evangelists, The - De Niro (http://www.discogs.com/release/97539)
Disco Evangelists, The - De Niro

i dont mean to be cheeky but have you got a tiny sample so i know its the right one?

TeeMasta
27th February 2008, 08:45 AM
:wave:hi bacupboy,
:mad:vlol, what a challenge this is, lol:mad:....!! but i like a challenge i and i do know what its like when your tryin to hum, whistle, sing a tune:$...! but anyway, when you say its like quench, is it the riff thats the same or just the instruments that sound like the one's in quench..? there's a tune by 'Lostribe' called 'Gamemaster'..! this has the dreams riff sample in it..

bacupboy
27th February 2008, 10:19 AM
:wave:hi bacupboy,
:mad:vlol, what a challenge this is, lol:mad:....!! but i like a challenge i and i do know what its like when your tryin to hum, whistle, sing a tune:$...! but anyway, when you say its like quench, is it the riff thats the same or just the instruments that sound like the one's in quench..? there's a tune by 'Lostribe' called 'Gamemaster'..! this has the dreams riff sample in it..

no the riff is totally diferent its the instruments that are the same and the play the tune i hummed
then it kinda goes up a few keys before breakin down

ImSm0kin1
28th February 2008, 09:08 PM
LOL that made me laugh:).

sounds like it could be Hypertrophy - Just Come Back To Me.

heres a sample mate.

bacupboy
28th February 2008, 09:11 PM
LOL that made me laugh:).

sounds like it could be Hypertrophy - Just Come Back To Me.

heres a sample mate.

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!! THANK FOOK FOR THAT!!!!

Nice one matey,next time your in bacup i will get ya a beer!!!!

ImSm0kin1
28th February 2008, 09:41 PM
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!! THANK FOOK FOR THAT!!!!

Nice one matey,next time your in bacup i will get ya a beer!!!!

no problem mate.

still laughing at the sample tho:)

Meltdown
28th February 2008, 09:56 PM
no problem mate.

still laughing at the sample tho:)

Yup the sample prolly gave us more pleasure than u got when u eventually got the track name lol

bacupboy
28th February 2008, 10:02 PM
we have all been there though, stood in the record shop singin away makin daft synth noises to a guy behind the counter!!!

anything for a tune, but that tune has been a splinter in my mind for about a year now, (and its not even a good un) just brings back a good year of my life every time i hear it, and when i lost the tape i had it on i was gutted, but now i will have it on vinyl monday morn!!!!!
so thanx to every one who helped and i hope i gave you all a laugh!!!!