PDA

View Full Version : "Ecstacy"

westy303
21st February 2008, 11:57 PM
:fekked::fekked::fekked:Sorry about this, but I ain't got an audio clip for anybody here, and I am working from memory, but back in '95 I dj'd with Welly and Rick Jones at the Roxy in Bury at "Back Into Time" and Welly dropped an absolute stormer, which lives with me to this day. Basically, its a breakbeat tune with an electric guitar sample, just one note really, and whispered in the background is a bloke saying "Ecstacy", before a woman sings "Ooohh, a yeah". To this day I still don't know what its called, but if anyone can help I would be very grateful!:confused::confused::confused:

DJ Chris Berry
22nd February 2008, 12:49 AM
Have you ask Paul what it was he played . maybe he could help ya . if i heard it maybe i could get . can only think of Shock To The System E.P off hand but dont think that has a woman . or extasy sample . has a shit hot electric guitar sample tho .

karl1981
22nd February 2008, 04:11 PM
it could be joey beltram energy flash but that is probably to easy

Meltdown
22nd February 2008, 07:06 PM
I think its DBM-Real Dream:p

westy303
22nd February 2008, 07:33 PM
I think its DBM-Real Dream:p

Just checked it on htfr - think thats the one, although the one on there aint the mix, but suspect that its on there. Class tune - thanks everyone - just need to track it down on ogs and its mine!

DJ Chris Berry
22nd February 2008, 07:42 PM
i can sort a clip for that . check on new FAO WESTY303 . but no vocals in my tune , still good tho .

zippi1
22nd February 2008, 08:53 PM
house version probs

Meltdown
22nd February 2008, 09:27 PM
house version probs

I rekon its the Drum Mix he wants that was played the most

DJ Chris Berry
22nd February 2008, 10:08 PM
house version probs

This matchs the description defo

DJ Chris Berry
22nd February 2008, 10:10 PM
this is the drum vers i reckon ive got but its named wrong .

zippi1
22nd February 2008, 11:12 PM
this is the drum vers i reckon ive got but its named wrong .

yeah think your right.....if my memory serves me right the breaks version doesn't use the word xtc....

drum and house versions are practicy identical bar the words spoken at the beggining of the house version...either way he'll get what he's after on either release :thumbsup:

westy303
23rd February 2008, 11:50 AM
Its the house version - thanks to everyone for this - been after that for nigh on 13 years