Can anyone id these clip's please guys

thanks

elimix
8th February 2008, 05:33 PM
1 IS Ruffcut - Run To Me :-)

gerradgg
8th February 2008, 06:38 PM
1 IS Ruffcut - Run To Me :-)

you my friend are a legend thanks so much.

spaceface
8th February 2008, 09:14 PM
2 sounds like a mix of PKA - Temprature Rising

zippi1
8th February 2008, 11:05 PM

Disco me to ecstasy mix :thumbsup:

TeeMasta
9th February 2008, 09:22 PM
:confused: Yeah, i dont know about elimix saying 1 is 'Ruffcut - Run To Me'..? :confused: i think its 'Sarasota - Come On Now'. but i dont know which mix.? i have the remix's on vinyl and your mix isn't on there so: confused:..? but i'd say it was a mix of that having similar beats and lyrics.. hope this helped ;)...!! the 2nd one is 'PKA - Temperature Rising (Disco Me To Ecstasy Mix)' :thumbsup:

elimix
9th February 2008, 09:48 PM
i have the song on this cd :-) Various - D.J. Line Euro Beats Volume 1 (http://www.discogs.com/release/266783) tr6

zippi1
9th February 2008, 10:51 PM
:confused: Yeah, i dont know about elimix saying 1 is 'Ruffcut - Run To Me'..? :confused: i think its 'Sarasota - Come On Now'. but i dont know which mix.? i have the remix's on vinyl and your mix isn't on there so: confused:..? but i'd say it was a mix of that having similar beats and lyrics.. hope this helped ;)...!! the 2nd one is 'PKA - Temperature Rising (Disco Me To Ecstasy Mix)' :thumbsup:

Tis deffo ruffcut gazza...so you finaly got on here then....welcome to the board....:D

gerradgg
11th February 2008, 01:51 PM

Just got the first track which does seem to be "Ruffcut - Run To Me" thx for the id btw guys.

Cheers for the 2nd id spaceface and zippi1.You ppl know ur tunes!!

Made my day :)

bacupboy
23rd February 2008, 10:52 PM
deffinatly ruff cut run to me , but i have never heard this mix i can only suggest that andy pendle is mixin the accapella over the top of a tune i do not know, if you listen to some of the zone tapes from 96 97 andy p was mixin this run to me accapella over the top of massive dansatak etc, but that is only my view

Charlie
24th February 2008, 04:45 PM
deffinatly ruff cut run to me , but i have never heard this mix i can only suggest that andy pendle is mixin the accapella over the top of a tune i do not know, if you listen to some of the zone tapes from 96 97 andy p was mixin this run to me accapella over the top of massive dansatak etc, but that is only my view

In that case mate, and without sounding pedantic, you've never heard Ruffcut - Run To Me as the only other mix ever released apart from the one in this thread is the instrumental lol

laith179
7th April 2008, 10:45 PM
2 pka temp rising remix