PDA

View Full Version : 80s Disco Funk Tune "Don't you love me" help

tildeathdouspart
31st January 2008, 05:09 PM
Hey music lovers,

Today I was told, to find the best persons to identify unknown songs on this platform. I’m curious to find out how good you really are and hope you can recognize my long time lost song followed in this threat. It's one of ma alltime favorites.

I know, that it isn’t very easy, but I’m sure one or another knows something about this song.

Thank you very much for listening and helping.

Don't cha love it - High Inergy - Found (meltdown)
zSHARE - 10_dont_you_love_me_sample.mp3 (http://www.zshare.net/audio/66722656a85bfe/)

tildeathdouspart
2nd February 2008, 01:25 PM
Hey music lovers,

Today I was told, to find the best persons to identify unknown songs on this platform. I’m curious to find out how good you really are and hope you can recognize my long time lost song followed in this threat. It's one of my alltime favorites.

I know, that it isn’t very easy, but I’m sure one or another knows something about this song.

Thank you very much for listening and helping.

Don't you love me - Lost
zSHARE - 10_dont_you_love_me_sample.mp3 (http://www.zshare.net/audio/66722656a85bfe/)

Hallo guys and girls,

my friend Discomuc told me some helpful news bout the wanted Song I named "Don't you love me".

I was told, that this song is the cover version of the 1975 (Motown) LP Title Song "Don't cha love it" performed by "The Miracles" produced by Freddie Perren und Christine Yarian.

Anybody here who can use these informations to identify the Band of the 80's Cover Version?

Any info would be very helpful. Thank you very much.

Meltdown
2nd February 2008, 03:14 PM
Hallo guys and girls,

my friend Discomuc told me some helpful news bout the wanted Song I named "Don't you love me".

I was told, that this song is the cover version of the 1975 (Motown) LP Title Song "Don't cha love it" performed by "The Miracles" produced by Freddie Perren und Christine Yarian.

Anybody here who can use these informations to identify the Band of the 80's Cover Version?

Any info would be very helpful. Thank you very much.

I know that a group called Hi Inergy covered "Don't cha love it" in 1982 so it most probably is that (sorry there is no discogs info on this release)

tildeathdouspart
3rd February 2008, 12:41 AM
I know that a group called Hi Inergy covered "Don't cha love it" in 1982 so it most probably is that (sorry there is no discogs info on this release)

Hallo Meltdown,

you found the correct answer. This is my lost song. Thank you very, very much. I searched for this song since years.

Meltdown
3rd February 2008, 04:04 PM
Yw :p