PDA

View Full Version : accapella ID for the Man Like Mr Shooms purdy please

Shooms
31st July 2002, 09:30 AM
Hi gang.... if you can ID this beaut & tell me which acca anon type thingy it will be on I will be mighty chuffed:

Female vocals, main chorus:

"People feel the music,
people feel the joy,
people come together & feel the ecstasy of love"

Cheeeeeeeeeers :thumbsup:

Biskit
31st July 2002, 10:56 AM
FEEL THE MUSIC - CONTROL

doolz
31st July 2002, 11:05 AM
tuneeroonie
have an mp3 if ya want shooms til ya can get vinyl

"people feel the music people feel the drug people come together feel the ecstasy of love"

Biskit
31st July 2002, 12:27 PM
I have a original white label pressing of... 'CONTROL - IM ON EXTACY', on the B-sibe it has the accapella of 'FEEL THE MUSIC', Whips & all!!!:D

Shooms
31st July 2002, 01:25 PM
Cheers guys :thumbsup:

Is the acca on the normal release ? Anyone know if it's on a pella comp ? Cheers.

sirius
31st July 2002, 07:13 PM
Yeah, the acca is on the official AATW release with the sunburst style picsleeve. They are not on the remixes though.........I think that illegal 'Im on extacy' version from the white label is one of the bsides too(not sure without looking)........never seen it on a acca compilation though.

Sirius.

Biskit
31st July 2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by sirius
I think that illegal 'Im on extacy' version from the white label is one of the bsides too

CORRECTAMONDO SIRIUS, THE ILLEGAL 'IM ON EXTACY' HAS THE 'FEEL THE MUSIC' ACCA' ON THE B-SIDE!! ;)

sirius
31st July 2002, 07:42 PM
I always thought the illegal white was a two tracker of just that song, and was well before Feel the Music??????. Or Is the original white of Feel the music earlier than Im on Extacy, and that was inded the very saught after white?????????????.

Thats why I said that illegal mix may be on the 12" of feel the Music, because I always assumed this was a later tune, and they somehow repressed that dodgy mix of Im on Extacy on tha bside.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Im sure someone will clear this up in less than 10 seconds :)!!!!!

Sirius.

Biskit
1st August 2002, 07:49 AM
I wonder!! thats got mi pondering!! :confused:
Maybe 'Feel the music' came first?? but didnt do so well 1st time round, then when 'Im your extacy' got into the charts, they released 'Feel the music' again knowing it would do better than the 1st time round because of 'Control's' chart success!?! :confused: