PDA

View Full Version : redanka - waves

fingerbob
12th October 2007, 08:43 AM
Guys,

I am looking for the mix that sasha played on his hot mix at cafe mambo, I have the e-missions mix of redanka which is the same as he played but his has a saxaphone over the top..!
I am after that copy, anyone know what it is?? HTFR say it's the king unique remix but the one they sample is not the same,

Can anyone help:confused:

Thanks

Meltdown
12th October 2007, 06:35 PM
Yup i vaguely remember it being different to the 1 released i had the promo with king unique mixes on it but it was the E-Missions Mix he played. If my memory serves me correctly its either an ableton edit he did or it was the other track after that had the sax in. I will see if i can find the set & try & refresh my memory.

fingerbob
12th October 2007, 08:01 PM
Hi mate,

Was he abletoning in 2004?? if he was then i reckon you are right, it is def the e-missions mix, i got a copy this morning.

He mixes redanka into gerber - stoppage time, i have that as well and there is no sax in it, if you listen closely you can hear him drop redanka in, the track after is eric prindz - monstercar or some shit...

Its weird cause it goes so well, without it it does not have the same effect, but as we all know he manages to get the best tracks..!!!!!!!! :) us mortals just have to make do..!

Meltdown
12th October 2007, 08:49 PM
Okay i checked it & the sax version never surfaced it was the white sasha played at the time but i have the promo both 12's and it wasn't on them. So unless u wanna try contacting Redanka themselves theres absolutely no hope i'm afraid.:(

fingerbob
16th October 2007, 09:55 AM
Bugger, thanks for all your efforts mate.

Dan