PDA

View Full Version : Dub My Love?

westy303
25th September 2007, 08:05 PM
Can anybody help me here? I have just bought an oldskool italo collection and one of the tunes is called "Dub My Love" (Just an ink stamp on a white label) on one side and the other is labelled "Tribe" which is presumably the label (address in Middlesex). I think that it could be '93 or '94er, and it reminds me of early night tunes from Bowlers. Any help appreciated!

westy303
4th October 2007, 07:48 PM
Can anybody help me here? I have just bought an oldskool italo collection and one of the tunes is called "Dub My Love" (Just an ink stamp on a white label) on one side and the other is labelled "Tribe" which is presumably the label (address in Middlesex). I think that it could be '93 or '94er, and it reminds me of early night tunes from Bowlers. Any help appreciated!

Still noone sussed it?

westy303
14th October 2007, 08:13 PM

Still no takers?

dodgymix
15th October 2007, 08:04 PM

have you got the cat number of the record???

westy303
2nd November 2007, 06:57 PM
have you got the cat number of the record???

Yeah, its "Tribe 3" - any ideas?:confused:

westy303
8th September 2008, 08:38 PM
Almost 12 months on and still no clues.....anybody?

westy303
18th January 2009, 10:02 PM
Still lookin!