PDA

View Full Version : M1 Piano ID Track from 90-94ish

Mr-B
15th September 2007, 07:43 PM
Haven't got a clip but from what i remember is around 90-94. And believe it hit the charts as heard it a few times on radio

Got same type of familar m1 piano synth used in Robin-S's tune "Show me love" and was popular early 90's

Lyrics are (from what i remember probably totally wrong, can someone help lol) lol along lines of (female vocal)

we've got to together(Wooohoo (air horn sort of noise follows) forever (Woohoo (air horn noise again) got to give me love, if you show me love, if you show me love...... then the Robin S sound m1 piano synth kicks in at end (der der der, der der der)

A long shot i know, but can anyone help me here?

Cheers!!!

elimix
15th September 2007, 08:23 PM
similar song (music) i know (female)...
Robin S. - Luv 4 Luv (Stone's Mix)
Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On (The Dub Of Doom)
DJ Pierre - We Gonna Funk (Underground Mix)
Latino Brothers - The Musik

can be one of them... but the horn sound do not fit with theme... :p

sample_city
16th September 2007, 06:39 PM
now this is a wild stab in the dark
but on first reading your post i thought of
Raven Maize - Forever Together (http://www.discogs.com/release/101707)
even tho' its a bloke singing

Mr-B
17th September 2007, 05:26 PM
cheers lads, unfortunately got clip of raven maize and it isn't that :(

Anyone else got any idea's?

Pidge
17th September 2007, 06:35 PM
sounds to me like.....

Dana Dawson - Got To Give Me Love

Here is a sample..........

Dana Dawson - Got To Give Me Love (Sample) (http://www.toons.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/danadawsonsample.mp3)

Mr-B
17th September 2007, 08:15 PM
Thanks Pidge, that isn't the track either. Not sure gonna find out what it is, I been trying for 2 months on discogs and typing lyrics into google etc but to no avail have tried the old skool albums and rave anthems but can't seem to find it!

Not sure if the lyrics are together, forever but from what i remember it sure sounded like it! :confused:

I'm pretty sure it's an american female vocalist but not sure which one. Have tried the majority of 90's singers to no avail!

shelijo
29th September 2007, 11:48 PM
Haven't got a clip but from what i remember is around 90-94. And believe it hit the charts as heard it a few times on radio

Got same type of familar m1 piano synth used in Robin-S's tune "Show me love" and was popular early 90's

Lyrics are (from what i remember probably totally wrong, can someone help lol) lol along lines of (female vocal)

we've got to together(Wooohoo (air horn sort of noise follows) forever (Woohoo (air horn noise again) got to give me love, if you show me love, if you show me love...... then the Robin S sound m1 piano synth kicks in at end (der der der, der der der)

A long shot i know, but can anyone help me here?

Cheers!!!

just a stab in the dark its not raf weve got to live together??:S