PDA

View Full Version : Tune from Norman Jay's Carnival set 2004 - Like Gusto's "Disco Revenge"

lhalha
13th September 2007, 09:19 AM
Ok this is probably an easy one just from the description :confused: It's based on the same sample as Disco's Revenge by Gusto (Groovin You by Harvey Mason) but has a vocal sample "Woooaaah I believe!" and some extra jazzy piano. It's this version (attached) with the piano that I am after....

Cheers :wave:

lhalha
13th September 2007, 09:21 AM
Sorry about that !

Pidge
13th September 2007, 08:49 PM
This is actually a mash up of the original sample, the original mole hole mix of gusto and the happy clappers i believe pella

not a tune on its own im afraid

lhalha
14th September 2007, 12:06 AM
Thanks Pidge - So you don't think I could track down that actual mashup - Anyone have any ideas what it might have been called so I could find it on vinyl? I live in hope :turn:

Cheers.................

Pidge
15th September 2007, 10:22 AM
The only thing I think it could be (if it is an actual track / release) is one of the STREETS / AVENUE bootlegs but of the ones I have on MP3 its none of tyhem and i have quite a few

lhalha
15th September 2007, 05:52 PM
tune ID'd as AUDIO FUNK / I BELIEVE :)

Vinyl ordered and dispatched.

Branchy
17th September 2007, 08:34 AM
Hi Matey

Where did you order that record from???

Branchy;)

lhalha
18th September 2007, 01:31 AM
BLACKRHYTHM.COM but I think they only had one copy left. I found it via GEMM though.... I'm a little concerned as one of the mp3 snippets I heard via some record store somewhere was a totally different tune.... I'll repost when I get my hands on the plastic. Good luck !!! :mad: