PDA

View Full Version : possible marshall jefferson tune?

toneloke01
6th September 2007, 07:06 PM
hi guys not been on here for ages but someone i know needs help identifying this, i know if theres a place to come it's here, i aint got the foggiest, this is her request(i copied & pasted it), thanks , confused me anywany!!

Tony, you seem like a man who might be able to identify a track...i thought it was marshall jefferson but have never traced it..the lyric is "i am what i am ah, whose gonna be the best of the ? ah ah, whose gonna be the best of the night oo oo, who can tell when they're gonna be many changes ah oo, whose gonna be the best of the night" or something along those lines! its quite choppy, and the one i had on tape had loads of cutting on it and made me rush!! any ideas anyone? put me out of 20 years of misery! it was defo 87/88

chiz
6th September 2007, 07:17 PM
I reckon it's Mac Thornhill - Who's Gonna Ease The Pressure

toneloke01
6th September 2007, 07:19 PM
i'll look into that my friend are you pretty certain mate, just looked into it looks good to me, yr a diamond mate, thx!

sample_city
6th September 2007, 09:53 PM
im with chiz on this one!
heres a little sample, if you want a full rip lettuce know

toneloke01
7th September 2007, 09:54 AM
brilliant, spot on, that's the kiddy, my friend is well happy now!, she's probably already waiting for it to be delivered from e-bay or something :), thx every1 i really appreciate it, cheers!!!

doolz
7th September 2007, 12:10 PM
brilliant, spot on, that's the kiddy, my friend is well happy now!, she's probably already waiting for it to be delivered from e-bay or something :), thx every1 i really appreciate it, cheers!!!

this the ID for teh girl on facebook ?