PDA

View Full Version : '92 ish PIANO TUNE

aidan607
2nd September 2007, 04:25 PM
Hi
I've had this on an unknown mix tape from around 1992 and am completely desparado for the ID so i can hopefully get it on vinyl. I think it's an obvious tune but i still don't know it. Any help is gratefully appreciated, thanks, Nadia

"Get into the music, get into the music, get into the music,let the rhythm move you so, it's time to get busy babe, it's time to get busy babe"

shamanixx
2nd September 2007, 08:28 PM
your sample is too short !

Please post another one in mp3 format
Thanxx

aidan607
2nd September 2007, 08:51 PM
yeah, sorry about that- it was my first posting on here. i used audacity to record from my tape and it only let me save as a wav and i had to record it about 4 times to get the wav file file under 1.5mb. i'll have a look and see if i can record it another way- i see other peoples clips all seem to be mp3 files.

Konspiracy
3rd September 2007, 09:44 AM
If you record a sample as a wav, use something like altomp3 maker which is free to convert it to an mp3:thumbsup:

aidan607
3rd September 2007, 12:14 PM
thanks, i'm going to try and sort out an mp3 sample tonight.

Sonic92
3rd September 2007, 07:09 PM
Sounds like UDG - On Yer Todd but the clip will confirm!! :thumbsup:

aidan607
3rd September 2007, 07:48 PM
THANK YOU SONIC92. I've just put UGD into the HTFR website and got a clip and it is definitely UGD On Yer Todd. Can't thank you enough for the ID- just found ordered one of DISCOGS for a tenner. Won't sleep now til i get it.

I have since worked out how to get MP3 files on here for next time- i know asking people to id a tune from a 7 second wav file isn't the easiest thing to do. Thank you to all who gave it a go.

Cheers, Nadia