PDA

View Full Version : another bass n bleep tune

Tim Acid
9th August 2007, 06:30 PM
got another here....short clip...tune before outlander vamp starts up..

quite minimal bleep and nass stuff...again sheffield style

jc808
10th August 2007, 11:44 AM
dunno m8 :(

willuf
11th August 2007, 09:11 AM
I would like this one too. It was on an old RAPIDO tape of mine i think , alas its landfill now. what tape was your sample from ???

Tim Acid
11th August 2007, 11:09 AM
I would like this one too. It was on an old RAPIDO tape of mine i think , alas its landfill now. what tape was your sample from ???

ez ...not 100% sure ...when I was given the tape in 1991, I was told it was from a local pirate radio in Camberley Surrey....although there is no mc, and both sides of the tape starts with a new track...like you would if you were creating a mix tape........so I think it may be a home recording....doubt it's the rapido one, but other tunes on the tape are..

Starts with Nicollete on one side (can't remember the name atm)

other tunes
Blach orchid - Techno Dreams
DMS - Love Overdose
Kick Ass Project - Always High never Down
Outlander - Vamp
T99 - Anastasia
Hypnotist - Rainbows in the sky

quite happy to rip the tape if you want it..... let me know :thumbsup:

willuf
13th August 2007, 11:17 PM
Tim Acid i would like a copy of this . Im not that pc savvy , though im on Soulseek (slsknet.org) in the 88-92 room 3 nights a week after 10pm .

Its only a stab in the dark so not fussed if you cant be bothered , no worries.

Im sure my mate reckoned it was DAVE ANGEL @ RAPIDO from 1990.

The tune above to be ID 'd was the first tune on one side of the tape if i remember...

REGARDS WILLUF...

willuf
17th August 2007, 10:39 PM
mmm...Would you happen to know the name of the tune on that mix with the guy talking at the begining >>"... take you to the very top and ...harmonising , weeling feeling , lets do it ????"

licky lick lick , would like this mix ...twiddles me fingers