PDA

View Full Version : oldskool choon with teacher sample

DJ High
2nd August 2007, 01:51 PM
Gday All,

Had this old tune going through me head for weeks, wonder if anyone could help, i do not have a sample of it as its on an old tape, but its a 1989-1990 oldskool tune, it starts with this american school teacher talking to his class and his spoken words are "C', 'D', 'F'. 'F'. 'F'. For three weeks we have been talking about the Plath Amendment, What are you, people? On dope?" after some carefull research ive found that the name of the teacher is a mr hand and the movie the sample is from is Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982), after the sample finishes it goes inta a acid sample simular to the sample in mind of kane - out of control but a bit slower and less manic.

Any help with finding out the name of the choon would be well brill.

Many Thanks in advance

Paul

lampwick
2nd August 2007, 02:01 PM
Know the sample well, used on Total Confusion by Homeboy Hippie & a Funki Dred among others but that doesn't sound like your tune as it was well manic!:fekked:

Here's a snippet of the film sample to hopefully trigger.

L

DJ High
3rd August 2007, 08:55 AM
Know the sample well, used on Total Confusion by Homeboy Hippie & a Funki Dred among others but that doesn't sound like your tune as it was well manic!:fekked:

Here's a snippet of the film sample to hopefully trigger.

L

That sample was the same sample which was used in the acid tune, but as i said the acid tune had lots more samples from the film and as you said total confusion was a bit more manic than the tune i mean which was strictly for the acid heads at the time. Also it could also be a lesser known label me thinks, one for the trainspotters.

Paul

Dara
3rd August 2007, 10:49 AM
i do not have a sample of it as its on an old tape, but its a 1989-1990 oldskool tune

Any chance of ripping a clip from the tape?

DJ High
3rd August 2007, 07:04 PM
Any chance of ripping a clip from the tape?

Gday Dara

could do, once ive found it which will take ages cus i got hundreds of tapes lol and most are marked with just what the station was plus my cassette deck needs its heads cleaned badly through years of non use. But its deffo a goal to get those tapes out and then have prolly numerous other tunes for id no doubt ;)
Basically its the same voice as the dope sample but he ses more words and gives this class of non achieving kids a good ticking off. Its right at the start of the choon, then it goes or acidy.

Paul