PDA

View Full Version : sasha urbis tune for id

king coe
28th July 2007, 08:59 AM
i know this track its an oldish tune maybe oliver lieb ? cant remember but top tune thats doin my head in , anyone???????????

Meltdown
28th July 2007, 03:44 PM
Mm i have this somewhere but can't remember what it is i'm kinda leaning towards lieb will try & have a look over the weekend but its pretty well known i'm sure it was on 1 of them global underground comps or something simlar.

nipster
28th July 2007, 04:19 PM
Have you got the complete recording of the night @ Urbis for launch night of the Hacienda.

:)

Konspiracy
28th July 2007, 05:36 PM
Have you got the complete recording of the night @ Urbis for launch night of the Hacienda.

:)

Ive got one but its rubbish, skips all over the place

Ian, whats your copy like?

ps - dunno the tune

king coe
28th July 2007, 05:44 PM
my copy isn't bad mate paul gave it to me, cant say im that keen on the set though. doesn't really belong anywhere , i don't like those first tracks at all.

anyway pm me neil if you want a copy its probably the best ive heard so far didn't notice any skips

dont think this is a gu track im sure the chimps on gu would have nailed it if it was, i have this track though thats what annoys me:@

oh by the way my copy is only sasha

:thumbsup:

king coe
18th November 2007, 03:37 PM
what is it then someone? its a huge tunage

stelladry
19th November 2007, 10:58 AM
was the track between dying in beauty and hey jack ever id'd from this set, coz that was a bit good as well?

Meltdown
19th November 2007, 11:20 PM
I definitley have this track somewhere in my collection will keep checking also did u check that flying saucer 12 i think lieb did it could be something like that.

king coe
20th November 2007, 11:13 AM
mate im pretty sure it aint flying saucer, keep looking though i gotta know this its doing my heeeeed in

king coe
5th February 2008, 07:43 AM
bumping this

dogman
28th May 2008, 09:08 AM
Paragliders - Lithium

Meltdown
28th May 2008, 06:50 PM
Paragliders - Lithium

Damn it was the other label i knew it was well known tho