PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Tape

mikey
7th July 2007, 06:09 AM
Right people i'm hoping some experts can help me here it could be a tricky one. I unearthed a tape i thought i'd lost. I don't know who mixed it or if it was a bedroom tape or club tape.
No MCs at all....just a tape full of quality tunes.

one side of the tape starts with a tune unknown to me and "High on Love-Hypnotize" comes in pretty sharpish after that.

UDG-On yer Todd is on there,sykick-upside mixes into it somewhere. a tune that sounds like bombscare with "you used to know how..touch me baby". Havana-Schtoom is on it.
Elevation-Can you feel it is on there too.
For some reason i only have one side of this tape...from memory the other side had "Hedgehog Affair-Oh my god im a DJ", "UDG-Heaven",""xtreme-extremity EP"..think thats what it's called. Special FX-Are you ready to feel good.

Would love a tracklist for this,someone ID'd a few of these for me a long time ago but i moved house and lost the details somewhere along the way.
A lot of hard tunes on this tape too which i would've classed as trance personally.
If anybody knows this particular mix please give me a shout.
One tune ID would please me no end:

has a few vocal samples in "all the crew..."..."making you all insane..shout to the hardcore flow to the mellow"...breakbeat tune someone will know it.
Another trancey one talking about puttin an end to "spice production on arrakis"..........love this tune :)
Gutted i've only got one side of this tape now.
Any help much appreciated.

Mikey