PDA

View Full Version : flash back seagulls

trance3am
21st June 2007, 12:24 PM
can anyone recall a very old acid house / rave tune from about 1989 that sounded like a flock of seagulls?,( not the group by the same name) i don't know the tunes title and its bugging me.it was very repetitive, it was around the same time as 808 state and adamski but not done by them, i don't think it was ever aired on radio one not very main stream .

or is it all in the mind, to much acid maybe:fekked:

Biskit
21st June 2007, 07:35 PM
the only one right now that i can remember with seagulls is.. 'Earth Leakage Trip - no Idea' :thumbsup:

pluto
21st June 2007, 08:08 PM
it's gotta be this....

Aphrodisiac - Song Of The Siren (http://www.discogs.com/release/14113)

here's a sample..

trance3am
22nd June 2007, 08:42 AM
thanks biskit & pluto
i looked up 'Earth Leakage Trip i don't think it was them the tune was from around 1989 and was very acid house rave type music with no lyrics, the birds were synthesized sound, i can recall the tune but cant explain in words how it sounded, looks like its going to be lost in time.

nathan
22nd June 2007, 11:44 AM
thanks biskit & pluto
i looked up 'Earth Leakage Trip i don't think it was them the tune was from around 1989 and was very acid house rave type music with no lyrics, the birds were synthesized sound, i can recall the tune but cant explain in words how it sounded, looks like its going to be lost in time.

come alive starts with seagulls

Meltdown
22nd June 2007, 07:46 PM
I agree with Plutes on this 1 but i also remember that States of Mind-Audio Q5A on +8 had seagulls at the begining so maybe worth a try :)