PDA

View Full Version : Help 1990 classic

VibeOfHouse
21st June 2007, 10:21 AM
Hi, I am trying to id this track, Noel said it was a mix of MFSB Love is the Message, but I cannot find any mixes other than the original and album version. Can someone have a listen and see what they think.

Thanks,

Matt.

Shamus
21st June 2007, 10:42 AM
there are so many out there, in 1993 Carl Craig even remixed it! in 1994 Club69 did it again, both were fantastic, but this one looks very close to the original. I can check my collection, have a few others. Is this one 1990 for sure?

VibeOfHouse
21st June 2007, 11:45 AM
there are so many out there, in 1993 Carl Craig even remixed it! in 1994 Club69 did it again, both were fantastic, but this one looks very close to the original. I can check my collection, have a few others. Is this one 1990 for sure?

Definitely 89 or 90, it is from a Konspiracy tape by Christian Woodyatt.

Thx.

Matt.

VibeOfHouse
21st June 2007, 12:14 PM
think I have cracked it, it might be Maxtrack Orchestra from 1989, they apparently released love is the message, sampling the original.

Matt.

det-dur.dk
21st June 2007, 01:46 PM
There was also Saxmachine - Love Is The Message from 1994.

Saxmachine - Love Is The Message (http://www.discogs.com/release/47277)

Eric Kupper / Club 69 collaboration pleasent US houser.

Konspiracy
21st June 2007, 02:25 PM
Definitely 89 or 90, it is from a Konspiracy tape by Christian Woodyatt.

Thx.

Matt.

Christian Woodyatt at Konspiracy? Are you on about the Konspiracy club in Manchester?

Would be very interested to hear this tape:)

VibeOfHouse
21st June 2007, 03:49 PM
Christian Woodyatt at Konspiracy? Are you on about the Konspiracy club in Manchester?

Would be very interested to hear this tape:)

no probs, the copy i have is awful, a mate is checking to see if he still has his. His was closer to the original tape (if you know what i mean) and will be better quality. I will upload when i have it. It is a great tape, has alot of us deep house on.

Matt.

Konspiracy
21st June 2007, 03:54 PM
no probs, the copy i have is awful, a mate is checking to see if he still has his. His was closer to the original tape (if you know what i mean) and will be better quality. I will upload when i have it. It is a great tape, has alot of us deep house on.

Matt.

Deep House at Konspiracy:crazy: I dont think the term deep house was coined when the club was open

Look forward to hearing it:thumbsup: