PDA

View Full Version : Piano id needed please

jppw
30th May 2007, 04:38 AM
:) 8 tracks here hope someone can help appreiciate it very much.
thanks in advance [email protected] e mail and msn

1. piano / female vocal

im gonna get ya boy, im gonna get you yes i am ooohhhh oooohh come on come on get get, you know im going to fast but of course you know this is a test

2. piano / female vocal

go where you want to go just as long as i got somebody, everyman that i have known ive had to leave alone coz hes had somebody

3. piano / female vocal

hear the drummer get wicked, let me lose my mind, you can hear it in the music its that funky sound, you got the beat so use it, ohhh so lets get down

4. piano / female vocal

everybody needs a friend so if your going through rough times and you need a helping hand, turn to the ones colse to coz there the ones who understand

5. piano / female vocal

i go out, i go out everynight aint nobodys business if i do

6. piano / MALE vocal

oohhh lift your head up high, movin on up to a higher place where the people sing and dance, move your body to the rythm of the blue sky

7. piano / female vocal

dont make me wait another nite coz 2 nite im gonna make u mine

8. piano / female vocal

we dont talk anymore no no no
we dont talk anymore like we used 2
i guess i should of known that id be all alone

Francis
30th May 2007, 09:18 AM
1 could be G&VJ - Gonna get The Boy, but lots of tunes use this Jocelyn Browb sample

2 is Probably "Keisha Jenkins - I Need Somebody" or "Expo Bass Samples - I Need Somebody" if it has major Piano In It & also Samples "Goodmen - Give It Up"

5 - "H2O - Nobodys Business" or "Chosen Few - Nobodys Business"

6 - "Peyton - A Higher Place"

8 - "Gabrielle - We Don't Talk" I think

presuminged
30th May 2007, 12:48 PM
No 3 is most likely Elixir Vitae-Gotta Release it (A Judge Jules production from 91 sampling Chicco Secci-Whip Of The Rhythm)Ed

I would agree that no 1 is G And VJ-I Gonna Get The Boy

jonnyp
30th May 2007, 09:45 PM
when do you reckon number 7 is from?

It might be summer junkies - I'm gonna love you if it was from 96ish
tho there are quite a few tunes that sampled the peach boys

admin
31st May 2007, 02:08 PM
i rekn number 7 is that summer junkies thang

admin
31st May 2007, 02:12 PM
number 2 could be loveland - i need somebody

number 3 could be the cotton club - hear the drummer (you want the double pack affair with think its this one http://gemm.com/item/COTTON--CLUB/HEAR--THE..RMX--2X12/GML555624994/

jppw
1st June 2007, 12:03 AM
cheers for the fast response, just a matter of finding em all now . joe

presuminged
2nd June 2007, 01:06 AM
Is the full rap (female) in no3. 'Find a groove and just kick it...let's stop wasting time...hear the drummer get wicked...let me lose my mind....you can hear it in the music..it's the funky sound...you got the beat so use it ooooh...so lets get down' ? If so its deffo elixir...don't think its cotton club personally but then i could be wrong..the vocals are slightly different in that track. Ed

presuminged
2nd June 2007, 01:26 AM
Heres the mp3 of Elixir anyway
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bc63li

admin
2nd June 2007, 03:19 AM
that full rap is in the cotton club ed :thumbsup: . i jus sang it in my head :D lol

il dig it out tomorow and find out the proper mix name n stuff n try n get a clip of it on here

jppw
2nd June 2007, 07:20 AM
thanks for the upload and help once again cheers

jppw
2nd June 2007, 07:51 AM
hi im still unaware what track 4 is called ive uploaded it here http://download.yousendit.com/23B798C748FA6173 its about 9mb full track from a mix cd

presuminged
2nd June 2007, 02:03 PM
According to the pm i've just got it could well be that cotton club track after all...I've got hear the drummer on the club grooves 12" i think it is, so that may well be the one ha ha. I just didn't think it had the 'you can hear it in the music...onwards bit' but been a while since i've played it...and i'm not getting any younger. Ed

admin
2nd June 2007, 03:39 PM
re the hear the drummer tune, jus checked my vinyl n lenny b wicked club mix and that has the full vocal

its on adrenlin records a double vinyl thing cat number adr-217

:thumbsup:

jppw
3rd June 2007, 02:08 PM
track 7 is loveland dont make me wait with accapella of summer junkies