PDA

View Full Version : Passion

Hey
25th April 2007, 03:32 AM
Hey Everybody

I've already posted without presenting myself: Am a non english motherlangued world traveller, spreading lots of sweat dancin' around the world. Some DJ-ing in younger days and still passioned for dance charts and anything else makes people fill up the floor. Found this fabulous site by chance with a few requests, tracks to ID. One of them is a song titled PASSION, I wouldn't know in wich forum to place to. It has some late 80's funky dance break beats and a female vocal, terminating the refrain with Passion..then a cascade of synths, recorded somewhere in summer '88 or '89. I think Lisa M's Say Rock To The Beat and Casanova's Revenge I Can't Take It went the same period. But, it isn't either The Flirts nor Gat Decor. Any Idea? Thanks in advance

Noel
25th April 2007, 02:07 PM
April Wayne 'The Bigger They Come, The Harder They Fall' from 1989??

Possibly not this but at least you can rule it out...

Welcome to the Forum :wave:

oldskool90's
25th April 2007, 11:13 PM
Another track with the same name, "Miss Jones - Passion", but I doubt its that cause i think that was released in early/mid 90's. Might be worth checking though.:)

Hey
26th April 2007, 03:32 AM
Thanx Noel for welcoming, thanx Oldskool reminding me Miss Jones (The Traxx?). But it isn't either of this songs. Incredible how my vague description could be applicated to April Wayne's 'The Bigger They Come, The Harder They Fall'. Allthough the white female vocal, the voice is a rougher than April's one and probably the version I had on tape was sort of a radio edit. I'll try to retrieve that BASF, hopefully... :wave: