PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Juvet - Lady Night

Falafel
17th April 2007, 04:42 AM
Hi all. I'm here because I'm asking for help finding a version of Patrick Juvet's Lady Night that begins with only drums and percussion playing a few bars. Later in that version there is also flanger used on strings and maybe also the drums and percussion if I remember right.

I had the version on a C-cassette tape that was recorded from FM radio by my father in the late 1970s but I have lost the tape. So.. can I get that particular version on a CD from somewhere? I'm uploading a clip of another version's end here so you may remember the tune. The end is quite similar to the end of the version I'm looking for. I've checked the Lady Night CD but it hasn't got the particular version I'm looking for.

I remember listening to the tape when I was only 3 years old so this is important to me. :)

Thank You!

ivan smackhead
13th May 2007, 01:09 AM
was it a mix tape your dad had ?

all the 12"s released had the same mix (inc the promo). i can only assume if it was in a mix the dj used 2 copies or had done his own edit on reel to reel.

sorry :(

Falafel
28th June 2011, 08:50 AM
I've found the right mix. At least right now it's on Youtube: YouTube - ‪Patrick Juvet - Lady Night (US 12 inch promo) - 1979‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phtTMdAvP2Q).