PDA

View Full Version : Bowlers - Machester

TAPEWORM
28th February 2007, 11:45 PM
Hey people ,

I'm looking for a recording of a rave I saw on TV about 10-12 years ago on Channel 4 or BBC , maybe even longer . it was definately Bowlers Machester (I think the spelling is right) , what i can remember oif some of that broadcast is there was a funfare at the back of the rave , they played "Groovy Beat" , Rhythm Invention" Chronoclasm" , a version of ultimate seduction . itwas a huge event and its something id love to hear again so does anyone have any idea about the night in question ,

Thanks .phones:

epicentre
13th March 2007, 07:20 PM
If you ring the BBC and they were the ones that broadcasted it the vid will be in their archive. They may copy you it and post it free of charge. A couple of mates a while back wanted to get hold of some specific football matches and they sorted them out. Don't know the contact details, but I'm sure they'll have some listing online......:thumbsup:

Joanie-Mil
10th July 2007, 01:43 AM
Mmmm! is that not 'The Hitman & Her' footage????

P3ety
13th February 2008, 06:38 PM
Hey people ,

I'm looking for a recording of a rave I saw on TV about 10-12 years ago on Channel 4 or BBC , maybe even longer . it was definately Bowlers Machester (I think the spelling is right) , what i can remember oif some of that broadcast is there was a funfare at the back of the rave , they played "Groovy Beat" , Rhythm Invention" Chronoclasm" , a version of ultimate seduction . itwas a huge event and its something id love to hear again so does anyone have any idea about the night in question ,

Thanks .phones:

Hi mate,

Was it the hit man and her?