PDA

View Full Version : 4 From 90/91??

Meltdown
7th February 2007, 11:47 PM
Hey guys, Can u help with any of these pls :confused: Any info would be great & thanx in advance:p

Cazza
8th February 2007, 12:06 PM
Hey guys, Can u help with any of these pls :confused: Any info would be great & thanx in advance:p

ID2 uses music from debbie malone rescue me taht all i can help with. sorry.

Meltdown
1st March 2007, 08:40 PM
:confused:

Konspiracy
1st March 2007, 08:52 PM
Im thinking of a Rhythm Interface tune for no3, poss the B side of Hard Freestyle - i'll have a look

Stuck_in_Aahz
1st March 2007, 10:12 PM
ID2 is sampled from Uncle Bob - Uncle Bob's burly house mix and also PKA-Temperature Rising. There's 4 mixes on the Uncle Bob release, so maybe one of em is what your after. Here's one of the mixes: Uncle Bob (http://www.houseofdiabolique.com/unclebob.ram)

I'm guessing it's not though...

doolz
2nd March 2007, 02:40 PM
the last one im thinking maybe one of teh mixes of funky zulu

il get back to you

Meltdown
4th March 2007, 01:33 PM
Thanx guys. I think u maybe right konspiracy as i was told b4 that it had something to do with Beltram & he did the engineering on that Rhythm Interface track i'm guessing it would be the 'Never Let It Stop' track on that 12" if u could check it 4 me tho that would be great. Also Id4 isn't Moody Boys doolz as i've been down that avenue b4 m8 & Id1 is doin my head in as i'm sure i had it on vinyl at some point.Anyone??:confused:

Meltdown
11th March 2007, 12:28 PM
Have checked the Rhythm Interface track out and its not that :confused: any other suggestions:p