PDA

View Full Version : Old House & 'Big Beat' records - 1990 - 2000, Please Help!

Daveydarko
23rd January 2007, 03:17 PM
Hi all, this is my first post on this site so I hope everything goes to plan and that I can get some help with the tunes I'm looking for!...

Anyway,

I've uploaded a 24mb .rar file of a few records I'm trying to track down & identify on sendspace.com, please take the time to download it and see if there's any you recognise. (There's about 9 in the file - all high quality MP3's)

Most are from old Fatboy Slim sets, pre-2000 sort of time so get your thinking caps on!

If anybody does know anything, post it here and then everyone can benefit from each others knowledge...

The link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wrh5n0

Thanks (in advance) for any help you can give me (us)

Darko.

PaulB
24th January 2007, 02:08 PM
Hey mate, welcome to the boards.

Unfortunately, the host site is no longer allowing downloads so I can't have a listen. Any chance you can take ~1Mb clips of each track? That way you can have them hosted here.

You can squash 2 minutes of music into 1Mb if you use a low MP3 bitrate, the clips don't need to be CD quality to ID.

Daveydarko
24th January 2007, 05:39 PM
Hi mate thanks for the welcome...

I'm confused :confused: , I've checked that link on sendspace.com and the download works fine...is anyone else having problems downloading the file?

Also, does anyone who HAS downloaded the .rar know what any of the tracks are?

Still hoping!

Darko.

ncm
24th January 2007, 06:02 PM
Hi mate thanks for the welcome...

I'm confused :confused: , I've checked that link on sendspace.com and the download works fine...is anyone else having problems downloading the file?

Also, does anyone who HAS downloaded the .rar know what any of the tracks are?

Still hoping!

Darko.
link worked ok for me, but sorry i dont know any of them, think some of them are a bit new for the old skool section though mate:thumbsup:

Daveydarko
24th January 2007, 06:11 PM
Cool, thanks for letting me know mate...

If this thread is in the wrong area, if the admin want to move it to wherever it should be then please do so, as I said earlier in this thread, I'm new to this forum...

Darko.

ageofhouse.
24th January 2007, 06:23 PM
...is anyone else having problems downloading the file?

Yeah, i have probs too with downing. Sendspace giving me most of the time the message >>> "Sorry, the free service in your location is too busy".Think you can better use another upload site. (but maybe it's just my location.) LOL :p

Anyway your welcome :thumbsup:

Daveydarko
24th January 2007, 06:32 PM
:@ Nothing's ever easy! lol :D

I'll look into reducing the size of the files and hosting them on here, should make things a lot easier! The only other thing I can think of is that I've posted the download link on several forum's so it may just be busy. Sendspace say's it has had more downloads than this thread has had views so my money is on that...

Until I get it sorted if anyone who has had/is having problems please persevere and be patient, I'll try to sort it asap...

Thanks for all those trying to help...

Darko.

ncm
25th January 2007, 08:26 PM
ive sorted the clips out for you dave , so hopefully some of the guys will be able to help you out:thumbsup:

Daveydarko
25th January 2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks a lot ncm, I really appreciate you helping me out...

Hopefully that should get some more people on the hunt! :thumbsup:

Darko

Daveydarko
27th January 2007, 06:25 PM
Bump :thumbsup:

Daveydarko
30th January 2007, 10:48 AM
Again, Bump! :$