PDA

View Full Version : What Kariya remix is this?

PaulB
5th January 2007, 02:01 PM
Hey guys, first post for me :)

I'm looking for a certain track, possibly a remix of Kariya - Baby Let Me Love You. Googling the lyrics got me to a post on oldskoolanthemz.com by Phil H, a moderator pointed him to these boards but I can't seem to find any post by him.

This is his original post:

The Kariya Mix Im Talking About Has Kariyas Vocals 'baby Let Me Love You For Tonight Ect' With A Pretty Fast Manix Style Piano Loop Underneath For The Chorus, The Verses Have Cathy Dennis Sped Up Vocal Singing 'touch Me All Night Long', Ive Been After This Mix For Years, But Been Unsuccessful. Some Record Dealer Told Me It Was Let Me Love You Rebuilt, So I Bought The Record Only To Find He Was Completely Wrong. Does Anyone Know What Its Called Or Have An Mp3 They Could Email Me.....
I think we're both looking for the same track, so I've included a 2 minute clip attachment.

It's a massive oldschool house track off a really knackered old tape we had back in school and I'd really love to have it ID'd so I can get the vinyl. I've included a 2 minute clip as an attachement.

Cheers for any help!

Konspiracy
5th January 2007, 03:42 PM
Bizarre Inc - Playing With Knives (Climax Mix)

:thumbsup:

PaulB
5th January 2007, 03:51 PM
Bizarre Inc - Playing With Knives (Climax Mix)

:thumbsup:

Brilliant! Thanks Konspiracy, you're a star.

Never would have guessed it was a Playing With Knives mix, just spotted it on Ebay and bought it.

\o/

Konspiracy
5th January 2007, 04:57 PM
No problem, welcome to the board:thumbsup: