PDA

View Full Version : Blow - The Cutter AGAIN!!!

djleo
9th December 2006, 05:34 PM
Right guys,

Lets nail this!! Been on with this one for ages and we are still no closer to getting the correct mix! I have put up a full (as ful as I have) version and listening to it in full you can see it that it isn't the album mix. I have also been sent the "Beyond Cutter" mix and that is slightly different too. Does anybody know which mix this is?

Cheers guys. :confused:

http://download.yousendit.com/37D6207A0FFFCF75

fingerbob
11th December 2006, 03:31 PM
Hi

I have just bought the same version as you from ebay, hopefully it will be here before i go on Holiday wed. As soon as i can i will listen to it and let you know, I hope it is the one we are after, it's a great tune!!!:thumbsup:

Brooker
12th December 2006, 07:11 PM
I bet you 50p and a bag of Pork scratchings that it is 'Beyond Cutter' simply with a tune mixed in with it at the start of your clip, and another tune mixed in at the end of your clip. (Discogs link on my previous reply.)
Your clip is absolutely identical (even the chops) as the MP3 I have of 'Beyond Cutter - recorded from the same vinyl as This is called the Cutter (Altern8 remix)' apart from the fact that there are tunes mixed with it at beginning and end.

seandelier
12th December 2006, 07:54 PM
This is the version Sasha plays on the tape i have

sax at start then much the same as album mix

Brooker
12th December 2006, 09:26 PM
Which is this, no?

seandelier
12th December 2006, 09:38 PM
yes, is that the one he had up on yousendit as i could not get it?

the first clip that was posted in the other topic was this with another tune mixed on top, as i said in that topic

Brooker
12th December 2006, 09:39 PM
Yes - and there is also another tune mixed in at the end of the clip. Those are the only differences.
I am certain this is the version you are after Leo.

djleo
13th December 2006, 12:59 AM
That's the one guys. The reason I thought it wasn't is because I asked a guy to send me a clip from one on EBay of beyond cutter and he must have sent me a completelt different mix, put me of the scent a little!!

My mate actually dug his copy out from deep in his archive and he has it on this http://www.discogs.com/release/505074. I have since got a copy of this record after searching hard and am now as happy as a sandboy!

The other 2 tunes (in case you are unaware) were parra dice - can you hear me with D Ream at the other end

Brooker, where do I send the 50p and a bag of Pork scratchings to?

Cheers guys, we got there in the end!!! A massive to you :thumbsup: all

:roll: wahoo!!

Brooker
13th December 2006, 08:47 PM
Glad to hear it mate.
Send the coinage and fattening snacks to:

DJ Brooker
I love Pork Scratchings
1 Ham Lane

lol....