PDA

View Full Version : "Our religion teaches us to be intelligent.......

nomade
7th December 2006, 03:03 PM
..................be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone"

Hi tuneid :) . For my first post I like to find the name of tune from Sven Vath cassette from 90s with speech from Malcolm X.

"Our religion teaches us to be intelligent, be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone."

thank you everybody and I will do my best to help with your tune IDs. :D

lampwick
8th December 2006, 06:22 AM
I'm sure its on plenty of other tunes but try the Exorcist by the Scientist.

Its not trance - 1990 techno/breakbeat - but some of the mixes use the speech on its own and some of the early Sven Vath mixes mixed it up.

L.

AntoH
8th December 2006, 02:04 PM
Take a listen to my last attached clip,
here, http://www.tuneid.com/showthread.php?t=41555

Could be the same tune

nomade
8th December 2006, 02:34 PM
Yes anto H, this is the same one at end, I am nearly certain! Do you know the name yet?

Thank you lampwick, that is a great tune you posted too. Thank you for helping.

reverendraver
11th August 2010, 10:12 PM
bit late maybe (4 years lol) the song is by Sirus and its called 'an eye for an eye' its a sample of a Malcolm X speech, theres a wicked re mix by Halo Varga of this tune - check it out on you tube, i found this site cus i wanted to know as i thought it was malcolm an no body had seemed to reply to you :-)

reverendraver
11th August 2010, 10:13 PM
bit late maybe (4 years lol) the song is by Sirus and its called 'an eye for an eye' its a sample of a Malcolm X speech, theres a wicked re mix by Halo Varga of this tune - check it out on you tube, i found this site cus i wanted to know as i thought it was malcolm X an no body had seemed to reply to you :-)

shane123
8th September 2010, 06:40 PM
thats still not it. the Sirus tune is from 2000. The one the OP is on about is from 93/94 ish

germulhall
26th February 2011, 04:23 PM
bit late maybe (4 years lol) the song is by Sirus and its called 'an eye for an eye' its a sample of a Malcolm X speech, theres a wicked re mix by Halo Varga of this tune - check it out on you tube, i found this site cus i wanted to know as i thought it was malcolm X an no body had seemed to reply to you :-)

Here is a sample of the track in question.

YouTube - Unknown Track (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzbV8m9fMvo)