PDA

View Full Version : Mid 90's Tune

Francis
26th November 2006, 02:44 PM
Any help appreciated.

Uploaded this when Tune ID first started running, but there's been loads of new members since then so thought i'd try again.

If i remember correctly thats the second verse from it.

Cheers peeps.

Pidge
26th November 2006, 07:36 PM
Its either.....

DANA DAWSON or ROBIN S

Francis
26th November 2006, 08:10 PM
top stuff,

had previously been told it was either gabrielle or paris red, but don't think its either of them.

so any more info would be much appreciated

Cali
26th November 2006, 08:41 PM
i dont know who it is, but i can say for sure it's not robin s. totally different voice.

Francis
26th November 2006, 09:56 PM
i dont know who it is, but i can say for sure it's not robin s. totally different voice.

didn't think it was robin s, and i've checked all my dana dawson tunes and its none of them either.

Show Me, Got To Give Me Love, & How I Wanna Be Loved, and it certain;y isn't 3 is Family.

EDEN
27th November 2006, 11:58 AM
I dont wanna point out the obvious but a large amount of the time the name of the song is included in the lyrics, is that the only sample youve got of them? cos I've searched thru all my tunes and totally recognise that voice but cant bring it to mind and its really annoying me..lol

Francis
27th November 2006, 04:13 PM
That's all i've got i'm afraid, unless i can refind the tape it was on, but thats doubtful :(

It's really familiar to me, which i want it id'ing so much.

Searched for many songs with regards to the lyrics, but none have been it so far.