PDA

View Full Version : Tuff enuff to fight...

CybaSmuggla
16th July 2002, 10:09 AM
OK,this 1 was around 93ish...fabulous piano roll that decended into the lyrics, "For you must smile through your tears...be tuff enuff to fight,tuff enuff to fight and move on"... c'mon guys...post me some joy!

italian style
16th July 2002, 10:25 AM
liberation 'liberation 2'

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fugjostle
16th July 2002, 10:31 AM
wow !!!

got to be fast around here :)

yep.. its defo Liberation - Liberation 2.

---
Fug

CybaSmuggla
16th July 2002, 10:46 AM
OMG!!..I posted this because some1 mentioned "Liberation 2" in another post...and I thought..Hhmmm...I wonder...and there ya go...2 bliss tracks from 1 artist...whats the story on these guys/guy?? did they produce anything else? cheers guys... 1ce again.

italian style
16th July 2002, 12:12 PM
whats the story on these guys/guy?? did they produce anything else? cheers guys... 1ce again. [/B][/QUOTE]

dunno if they have done n e other tracks, but both liberation 1 and 2 are quality. haven't heard them played much at clubs though. you can get hold of liberation 2 on a white booty called 'notorius vinyl 1' also on there is n-joi 'anthem' 'yeki yeki chante' and sld 'gettin out'.

CybaSmuggla
17th July 2002, 10:30 AM
Cheers,I'll keep an eye out...

VinylAnimal
17th July 2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by fugjostle
got to be fast around here :)

Lol nice going Adam fella :thumbsup:

Dunno if this helps CybaSmuggla mate but this one was originally (I think) released on a single sided promo. Anyways I seen this promo on GEMM a couple of times in last few months ;)

Biskit
17th July 2002, 06:06 PM
Yeh, the original copy of Lib 2, is single sided, & lib 1, the original copy, has 2 mixes, 1 being slighty different to the 'ZYX' release, cant think why they changed it, coz it had a wicked start!?!:rotate:

Mike
17th July 2002, 10:58 PM
And i always thought it said "toughen up the fight" but then my brain usually hears strange things......

CybaSmuggla
18th July 2002, 08:29 AM
Fantastic lyrics..allways amazed me that some tracks had just 1 sentence that could say and mean so much... :phones: