PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP-Tune Id,/paypal donation and want to buy

liljoey
24th October 2006, 03:53 PM
Guys, :wave:

I had a mixtape, that was hot. but it got stolen, and Im gutted.:( I remember 1 tunes melody, and kind of a lyric, i think...The lyric went on top of the cool organ type bass/synth line, and was repeated on each beat, like, got , got got , got to keep moving.....

*PLEASE SEE SNIPPET**

Ive included a lil snippit, i just done in fruity loops there quick, with the melody line.(IGNORE THE POOR QUALITY AND POOR SINGING) HOPEFULLY THE KEY THE TRACK IS IN, WILL MAKE YOU RECOGNISE IT

Please help guys, and If you have any mixes, with this track, I WILL BUY THEM OFF YOU. Im looking to get some quality old skool piano house, and tracks like the above mentioned acid house track.Im looking to get these tracks on to CD.....CD ONLY.

I will pay you by paypal, if someone can make me some hot piano old skool and some acid house stuff. I like the more undergroundee style, not the mainstream cheesers.

I would be most grateful, email me at [email protected] and we can come to an arrangement.

THE MIX TAPE, THAT THIS WAS ON, HAD OTHER UNREAL TRACKS, IM SO GUTTED ITS LOST, IT HAD SOME SCRATCHING ON IT, MABE SOMEONE HAS A MIX, THAT THEY THINK IT COULD BE.....ANYWAYS EMAIL ME

jOEY, [email protected] :cool:

glenn
24th October 2006, 04:30 PM
the tune youre after is fargetta-music is movin!:thumbsup: :)