PDA

View Full Version : the feel of love yeah yeah yeah

leaky
15th September 2006, 01:40 PM
hi guys, wondered if any of you people know this tune....

unfortunatly i dont have a clip for you so i will try to describe it best i can:$

the lyrics as far as i can remember, go like this ----

its just the feel of love, yeah yeah yeah,

or it could be, its just the beat of love, yeah yeah yeah,

its a mid tempo tune, and im pretty sure its a female vocal???, but the bit that really stands out is the part that says -- yeah yeah yeah, it sounds just the same as the - yeah yeah yeah, bit from the beatles track - she loves you yeah yeah yeah! not sure if its a direct sample or just very similar sounding..

finally i heard this tune on a tape and i am sure it was 1990/1991 as it was a tape that we used to have on in the car whilst bombing round blackburn in convoy searching for the warehouse party:D i think it was a classic tape at the time which was doing the rounds, possibally a sasha, or hacienda tape. but cant say 100%, but this little swine of a tune has evaded me for 15yr. so any help would be more than appreciated. thanks for reading and sorry i cant post a sample:@

Konspiracy
15th September 2006, 01:57 PM
You are deffo after NBL - The Beat of Love, its Italian

Big track at Monroes, Blackburn apparantly

Dont suppose you still have that tape do you?

leaky
15th September 2006, 07:05 PM
[QUOTE=Konspiracy]You are deffo after NBL - The Beat of Love, its Italian

Big track at Monroes, Blackburn apparantly

Dont suppose you still have that tape do you?[/QU
nice 1 ive been after this for years, prob heard it in monroes too, not sure if i have the tape, have you any idea what tape its on??? i have a box full of tapes but never listen too em, might still have it but its been that long since i heard this tune, i have no idea what tape it was on or even if it was a tape of mine:confused:

but i can't stress how much i appreciate your id of this track. now i have to try find it, gotta hear this tune again:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

leaky
15th September 2006, 08:46 PM
struggling to find this track, not just the mp3, but been searching the web just trying to find any info about it, but not getting anything, ive tried htfr, and discogs, but finding nothing, any idea what site i can find anything out????? cheers....

Konspiracy
16th September 2006, 09:49 AM
PM'd you:thumbsup:

If youve any Hac / Shelleys / Monroes / Blackpool tapes get them ripped mate

Also check out www.oldskoolanthemz.com loads of old Blackburn heads on there:thumbsup: