Vibena - Positive Energy Pt. 1 [Universal]
Brisk & Intense - Get Live (Stu J rmx) [Man From Uncle]
Future Primitive - We're Flying (Vibes & Wishdokta rmx) [Knite Force]
Mercurial & Distroi - Feel Good [Prophet]
Eruption - I Need Somebody [United Dance]
Crowd Pleasers - Vol 2 (AA Side) [C.P.]

Xite
30th December 2004, 02:41 PM
cant help with the actual tune ID matey.....but the tune your after samples the vocal from "one II one - i want you" am pretty sure the first few seconds is sampled from "N-joi - live in manchester"

i know a couple of peeps hot on there 94 tunes......i'l ask :D

aryan
4th January 2005, 01:10 AM
Yeah the beginning sounds like it's been samples from that NJoi track. I'll check out the One II One track also, dont think i have heard it before.

firefox demon
27th September 2011, 11:36 AM
even though I think...think the sound clip is inactive or defunct...or something akin; I think the tune you're after is connected with Vinylgroover.....I'm not sure if it was released, I think it's a Vinylgroover tune though....but anyway. Can't be sure so this could be a completely pointless post!!

goemon
27th September 2011, 12:30 PM
Woops, wrong thread.

ethereal94
27th September 2011, 01:05 PM
even though I think...think the sound clip is inactive or defunct...or something akin; I think the tune you're after is connected with Vinylgroover.....I'm not sure if it was released, I think it's a Vinylgroover tune though....but anyway. Can't be sure so this could be a completely pointless post!!

Vinylgroover was asked about this a few years ago and said it was an unreleased Tango tune. Nobody was really convinced that it was a correct ID!

The best chance of getting an ID is trying to contact Slipmatt, Ramos, or Vinygroover. They were the DJs that played the tune a lot, especially Slipmatt, and there's a chance one of them will be able to give a decent ID if they hear a sound clip.