PDA

View Full Version : Help The Newbie : )

Symbiosis5
31st August 2006, 06:06 AM
A big Howdy from Dallas Texas. I've been heavily into electronic since I was 10 and here in Dallas we have a mix show on Saturdays named Edge Club thats been on since April 1991. It's a local Alternative station. Edge Club has gone from 5 hours to 3 hours and was the sh** in the ol' crazy rave days. Jeff K. was the DJ for years (who btw made a mix CD for FFRR back in 1997 so someone on here may have heard of him). I have 18 tracks that have been making me crazy for years because I do not know the artist or track. EdgeClub plays very little local, mostly global 12" vinyl. Any help is very very very appreciated!!!! And I've been listening to tracks for the past half hour to try to help ID others.

Here is my first one: :confused:

http://www.bestsharing.com/files/ms001109606/{Edge%20Club}%20-%20Unknown%20Track%20Once%20More.mp3.html
The password is: techno

If anyone has any suggestions on the way I posted here or someone different than BestSharing, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Brooker
2nd September 2006, 03:05 PM
Hello mate.
You can upload files directly to your thread by clicking the 'Manage Attachments' tab below. It's much easier for people to use - some people will be put off by having to open up another site and download files.

Symbiosis5
4th September 2006, 05:27 AM
Thanks, I'll give that a try next time...