PDA

View Full Version : Piano Tune from Early 90's

paul2407
5th August 2006, 08:52 PM
Any suggstions on the enclosed song guys? I posted it with a few others at the start of the year but this one was never ID'd!!!! Any help would be fantastic.............
Cheers
Paul

dodgymix
7th August 2006, 12:56 PM
Any suggstions on the enclosed song guys? I posted it with a few others at the start of the year but this one was never ID'd!!!! Any help would be fantastic.............
Cheers

Paul

If anyone can remember the old Tv programme BPM (Sunday mornings after "tour of duty" @ about 3am)

Carl Cox played this @ Angels (Burnley)

everyone was rocking to this and it had

sunday school ~ "house is a feeling" on the screen

now I've never actually found the original copy but I once listened to the 96 remixes oin strictly rhythm and it wasn't on this so I can't confirm.

It may be this one: http://www.discogs.com/release/44069

dodgymix
7th August 2006, 08:43 PM
there was also a big italian tune from 94 on D-vision records(((( lol Bizkit there were good Italian tunes from 94)))

UMI "house is"
http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR121874

sample here on HTFR...i think this is the one, i think your clip may be super fast

paul2407
7th August 2006, 08:47 PM
Hi Dodgymix

Thanks for the posting - I do remember BPM (used to tape it!) although not Carl Cox playing this tune!

I did actually buy the vinyl you have suggested on the discogs link about 8 years ago (thinking it was the tune/mix I wanted) but unfortunately it isn't.

I have always assumed it might be a different mix of this record but these 2 mixes on Produce Records aren't much like the one I'm after???

Anyway, thanks for your effort and hopefully someone will solve my mystery (Eventually!!!)

Cheers matey:roll:

dodgymix
7th August 2006, 08:55 PM
Hi Dodgymix

Thanks for the posting - I do remember BPM (used to tape it!) although not Carl Cox playing this tune!

I did actually buy the vinyl you have suggested on the discogs link about 8 years ago (thinking it was the tune/mix I wanted) but unfortunately it isn't.

I have always assumed it might be a different mix of this record but these 2 mixes on Produce Records aren't much like the one I'm after???

Anyway, thanks for your effort and hopefully someone will solve my mystery (Eventually!!!)

Cheers matey:roll:

have you listened to the clip of........UMI

paul2407
7th August 2006, 08:56 PM
Very strange - think we both posted at the same time!

Anyway, it is the correct one - yippee!!!!!!

Wow, 10 years of wondering.......... My girlfriend doesn't appreciate how excited I am!!!!!! Think I'll be after that vinyl then!

Thanks very much for your help

Paul:mad: :wave: :thumbsup: :)