PDA

View Full Version : Caustic Window

Gav
31st July 2006, 02:02 PM
Hi guys, I'm after a tune that I heard on a Grooverider tape from late 91 and quite flukely I have been told it was by Caustic Window, but I don't know which one?! Just wondering if anyone had any of these releases on Rephlex records I believe......and if there was any way of getting some clips up somewhere?!

Seen a few being sold all over the palce but they are pretty pricey and don't want to blow the cash on the wrong one?! Any help??! :confused:

Gav

oldskooljezz
31st July 2006, 04:27 PM
yeah the one you want is 'caustic wondow - joyrex 5 ep'. Caustic window is an allias for aphex twin BTW. bad boy tune mate!!:thumbsup:

Gav
31st July 2006, 05:30 PM
nice one matey, yeah I heard it on a grooverider tape Andromeda from 91 and it was his opening tune, really melodic opening synthy bit and some wicked beats, not bleepy at all or anything.......had the MC chatting over the top, one nation under a groove etc etc......just did my nut in!! Funny thing was would never have had a clue but for the fact that I was in this clothes shop yesterday and it came on the stereo and I asked the guy behind the counter, some old mix he had down about 15 years ago?!!? Fate or fluke?!

........that Aphex is a right talented fecker! :)