PDA

View Full Version : david morales red zone !!

fac 51
7th June 2006, 02:19 PM
Help, cant get this tune out of my head, from early to mid 1991, Parky hammered it.. Must be a Morales red zone dub, heard 2 mixes.. this one is eaither a vocal or has accapella over the top????

Konspiracy
7th June 2006, 09:39 PM
Ive got this, and youre right, its deffo a Red Zone mix

Its the Thompson Twins - The Saint

One of the better tunes Parky used to play in 91

fac 51
8th June 2006, 08:40 AM
Thanks for that mate, but I have that track and its very similar but not the same?? Is it a mix of heavy d and the boys now that we found love??? I have a load of Morales stuff from 91 and its not on any of these??? Doing my box in... sounds a bit like Clive Griffin also... Any other ideas??

Noel
8th June 2006, 09:11 AM
Nah it aint 'The Saint' Neil. This is one of my most wanted unknowns.. I made that clip.. in fact I made two clips, here is the second part...

fac 51
8th June 2006, 12:01 PM
Yeah thanks mate, thats the other clip... No idea what it is.. have you got the Morales mixes of Heavy D and the boys, theres a few Red Zone mixes and I thought it may be one of those???? Just a guess really .. You posted this ages ago and I have only just registered... Someone must know this one??

Noel
8th June 2006, 05:27 PM
No, haven't heard the Morales mixes of Heavy D.

Have had this tune up a few times on various Park sets and it's in Vol II of my most wanted's in my sig, but never had a sniff of an id! :( i've never really pushed for it on any other forums though...

Welcome to the board :wave:

Konspiracy
8th June 2006, 06:37 PM
Hmmm, I think Ive made the same mistake before with this tune. Might have to dig out the import, must admit I hardly played the Saint back then, preferred the other side, Come Inside

Pretty sure ive got this tune though somewhere, I used to collect Morales mixes 89-92 until he went a bit shite, it could be Starpoin

Konspiracy
8th June 2006, 06:40 PM
Id also try Lastnightadj and Wildpitch with this one, they know one or 2 things about Morales dubs

nealohara
8th June 2006, 11:20 PM
I used to collect Morales mixes 89-92 until he went a bit shite

LOL :hubba:

Noel
9th June 2006, 10:48 AM
Pretty sure ive got this tune though somewhere, I used to collect Morales mixes 89-92 until he went a bit shite, it could be StarpoinIt aint Starpoint 'I Want You - You Want Me' (Red Zone Mix) ..if that's the one you meant.

fac 51
9th June 2006, 11:20 AM
Yeah, Ive got this on a load of tapes from May 1991 to september 1991... he probably played it so long because no one knew what the hell it was!!!

Someone on here must know what this is.. Will have a look at the most wanted list this weekend and see if I can help....

Noel
9th June 2006, 11:25 AM
Will have a look at the most wanted list this weekend and see if I can help....
That would be great! :thumbsup: Also, if you have time, there are a load of Park\Pickering tracklists with clips over on the OSA Tracklistings Section (http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/tracklists/). :)

shiveringgoat
18th July 2006, 07:38 PM
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=233162894F3876AA

Goat:)

Noel
19th July 2006, 09:08 AM
Cheers Goat :thumbsup:

ivan smackhead
19th July 2006, 10:38 PM
nice one shaun. always wondered what that was. :thumbsup: