PDA

View Full Version : Hello. I am lookin for a 89's song.

MAuSeR101
19th May 2006, 05:27 AM
Thanks in advance.

Warning: i speak a little english only.

I am searching for a song from 89' or 88' year. This song was played in discos when i went to dance. I'm not sure if is House, Progresive House or techno or what, i only know that i love this song.

The song is with a male voice in german languaje, shady atmosphere, and the song behind with a sample from a womman singin a old song in german languaje. I not know autor and name, only i remember the sound. I have a sample of 10 seconds where can hear how sounds the bass melody, for if some people can identify this song.

If someone can helpe with info about this song: author, name, please helpme Please.

Here is a sound sample: Test.mp3

MAuSeR101
19th May 2006, 07:24 PM
Hey guys i know that the sample is very "Suck", was made with Rebirth in 3 minutes for can show a bass line. But brothers, the original tune was and is realy wonderfull, somebody have to know this great song!!!! ... is possible that somebody did hear this sound some time but not remember or no have the info like i. But my god plz somebody have to know it, an angel plz plz plz plz .... thanks. Come DJ's ... make a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sorry for the spam.

MAuSeR101
20th May 2006, 06:30 PM
Come come brothers, you can give light to this info, Pleaseeeeeeeee ... i love this tune, i need it.

Konspiracy
22nd May 2006, 09:57 AM
had a listen mate, there isnt much of the sample, can you post a larger sample:thumbsup:

MAuSeR101
22nd May 2006, 02:46 PM
I will try bro, but i have not more data. The little sample is a bass line from rebirth, have not more about the original tune. Thank same for listen bro.

But i have some more references about the sound:

The voice is a German guy, he singin (little in some parts only), very relaxed and shady, and in some parts of the song, the song make a break, then, the guy say in german something like it: ... "ich bin so wir natchtainerest belmond .... " then the song behind again and the bass and all the power of the sound.

Remember that the tune behind with a sample from a old song, with a woman singin in german.
And this song is not "happy", "party party", "move move" ... not not, this is a very shady song, but with a very good and electronic rythm for dance.

CHoCi
23rd May 2006, 04:25 PM
I have it for you:

http://www.discogs.com/release/182180

if he sings german the refrain goes: "Ich hab mich in Dein rotes Haar verliebt"
and he is more talking then singing

Sound is simlar to "Erdbermund" by Culture Club

I post some samples, just had to reboot my pc...

CHoCi
23rd May 2006, 04:34 PM
Your choice now:

Love Club ft. Jelly - Das rote Haar (http://www.choci.de/mixes/redhair.mp3)

Culture Club ft. Jo van Nelson - Der Erdbeermund (http://www.choci.de/mixes/erdbeermund.mp3)

:wave:

MAuSeR101
23rd May 2006, 07:11 PM
Heyyyyyyy Choci hear:

This is not the exactly version that i am searching and i love, but realy says in german: "Ich hab mich in Dein rotes Haar verliebt".

Is the same voice sample realy, the same exactly, but the song that i am looking have another style, much more "shady" and "mechanic" and "Strong", how more for a "techno".

Then, the sample that you send me contains same sample voice, is the same exactly, but is other version more "light". The bass is different and the percusion is diferent.

Then, thank you Bro because now i am more near of the music that ia m looking!!!!!!!!!!!! Chochi you are GodLike!.:p

Now i go to search but using this infos for can found the exactly song that i am searching.
Plz if you know more info or data plz let me know!:D

MAuSeR101
23rd May 2006, 10:00 PM
I have it for you:

http://www.discogs.com/release/182180

if he sings german the refrain goes: "Ich hab mich in Dein rotes Haar verliebt"
and he is more talking then singing

Sound is simlar to "Erdbermund" by Culture Club

I post some samples, just had to reboot my pc...

Say: "Ich hab mich in Deine Erdbermund" i think.

Here a voice sample original:

(But is not Love Club or Culture Club versions ("light"), is more "strong" and "shadly", more "mechanic". Would be some remix?)

MAuSeR101
24th May 2006, 09:23 PM
Ok the same tune like "ndw - Der Erdbeermund", but with a different base. ANother version.:p

MAuSeR101
24th May 2006, 10:25 PM
Stoppppppppppppppppppppppp search!!!!

Finally i catch the tune and is ... !!!!!!!!!!

SIGMUND UND SEINE FREUNDE - ERDBEERMUND (1989 - HOUSE) (6min24seg)

With some vinyl noise but well ... something as something.

Thank you for all help, finally i have this great tune that are years i am searching.

Thank you folks!:) :) :) :)

PD:

High recommended off course.!

MAuSeR101
24th May 2006, 10:33 PM
Ho no my god i will be make a suicide!!!!!!!!!.

This file is not complete that i am download! 1:26 onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nooo.

CHoCi
25th May 2006, 11:24 AM
hehehe, yeah Sigmund und seine Freunde is another "Erdbermund" rip off. I thought you seached the Original...

...however, now you have it.
But be carefull, the track you wanted is the REMIX Version !
For exactly the "The Original DJ-Version" on this one:
http://www.discogs.com/release/313215

:hubba:

MAuSeR101
25th May 2006, 02:57 PM
Thank you Chochi, you give me the firts step for found, when you say the word: "ErdBeermund".

Now i am working for can downlo ... sorry buy a legal copy :p , and realy are various versions ... well,i want all !