PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo Ark November 92

Gav
16th May 2006, 02:02 PM
Just downloaded this from the file sharing page and giving it a listen, just wondered if anyone had a tracklisting........it's not the tracklisting I thought it was......erm.....if not the last tune of part one, gets cut off just as it sorta starts, big piano (surprise surprise) if anyone can ID this particular tune then tops!

As I say, on the file sharing page to download if you wanna check it!

cheers guys! :)

hypnoSiS
16th May 2006, 04:01 PM
wanna help u out m8 but i dunno where the file sharing page is. :$

can u point me in the right direction so i can download it myself?

EDIT - found the file sharing page (I think) but i only see d j vetrigo @ the gallery 92 on that page.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Gav
16th May 2006, 05:55 PM
yep just go to the mixes for download section, you should be given 2 choices, members mixes to download and file sharing.....it's in there.....should be a few, Nipper one in there and probably about a dozen more......!

get back to me if you manage it matey!

hypnoSiS
16th May 2006, 06:58 PM
yep just go to the mixes for download section, you should be given 2 choices, members mixes to download and file sharing.....it's in there.....should be a few, Nipper one in there and probably about a dozen more......!

get back to me if you manage it matey!

well unless I'm looking in the wrong area I only see 19 items listed there and the only Vertigo one is at the Gallery and not the Ark. This is in the file sharing area....

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/file-sharing/

Still confused as to where it is. If it's the one U say it is ie The Ark then I might have this with a track listing but I need to download and listen to it first.

mrshifter
16th May 2006, 07:56 PM
Just downloaded it and had a quick bash at a tracklist.

Part 1
Mombassa - Cry Freedom (cheers Gav)
?? piano monster
Analysis - Climax
Herbal Infusion - The Hunter
Brothers Love Dubs - The Mighty Ming
Euphoria - Love You Right (cheers fugjostle on OSA)
DIY - Hothead
?? fantastic tune

Part 2
Felix - Don’t You Want Me
THK - France
Dreamscape - I Am The Creator
Techno Age - Movin On
XL Rhythm - Brothers & Sisters
Q-Tex - Natural High
Rhythm On The Loose - Rhythmology (cheers Gav)

The tune at the end of Part 1 is a beauty if someone can ID it please.

Gav
17th May 2006, 09:32 AM
yep that's the tune I want IDing too, last track on part one, gets cut off just as it's getting it together.....what fool did that?!?!

Step up everyone!

Gav
17th May 2006, 01:43 PM
first track on the mix is Mombassa 'Cry Freedom', then a breakbeaty sorta tune then cuts off then goes into Analysis

..the last one of part 2, the "I'm gonna get you' track, is Rhythmology on Network......can't remember who did it!!

...but yep, still after last track of Part 1!!!!!

mrshifter
17th May 2006, 04:57 PM
Cheers Gav, I'll update the tracklist :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gav
17th May 2006, 06:05 PM
spose once you've done that better get it on the tracklisting section....might have some more joy with that unknown......?!

nice one matey!

Dj Ste
17th May 2006, 07:58 PM
the last track for side a is Together "The Love Bug" (would love to get hold of this baby too but it's to damn hard to get hold of lol) plus there was more to this set too but it seems to have been cut down cause the tape i had finished with transformaer 2 "Pacific symphony too"

SNOWBALLS
18th May 2006, 06:15 PM
HI MATE....therers 1 on ebay for £7.......with MP3 samples. plus a couple of lovely mash ups...check it out !

Dj Ste
18th May 2006, 07:24 PM
nah don't buy booties pal... but cheers anyhow:thumbsup: