PDA

View Full Version : Jojo Flores Mix

SevenSilhouette
9th May 2006, 05:26 PM
Female vocal
First track from a Jojo Flores mix tape I owned late '99/early '00. (It was borrowed and never returned)
something..."when i look into your eyes"
Up-tempo track, possibly a Therapy mix, because I seem to recall several Therapy 'shout-outs'.

I think he even had this mix on his website at one time, but for some reason it wouldn't stream for me. Now that the site has been redone, there are only recent mixes available.

I've racked my brain trying to remember more of the lyrics, but because I can't, the internet hasn't been much help. I know this isn't much at all to go on, but If anyone could help out I would be soooo appreciative! I was really fond of the track, but it's also driving me nuts that I can't remember.

Thanks again,
Jessica

DJ Chris Berry
30th May 2006, 05:20 PM
Only tune i can think of is Armand Van Helden - Into Your Eyes but it only came out last year .he might have been playing it on promo .
the vocal says " I can love you to forever when I look into your eyes.and there's a rock guitar sample in it as well
Also i have a cd from Moneypennys with this tune at the start was he playing at Monepennys on the tape.