PDA

View Full Version : White labels from early 90's (help!)

davey10
9th May 2006, 11:44 AM
Here are two white labels I've had since the early 90's and never been sure of the titles. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance ok.:D

zippi1
9th May 2006, 05:53 PM
Cant stop the feelin.....TUNEROONEY...:D

Hallucogen 10 - transformation ep :thumbsup:

http://www.discogs.com/release/570668

dodgymix
9th May 2006, 05:57 PM
Here are two white labels I've had since the early 90's and never been sure of the titles. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance ok.:D

welcome to the board!!!!

Motiv 8 "rockin for myself" ? ? ? ? ? possibly

have you got the cat numbers of the vinyl

zippi1
9th May 2006, 06:13 PM
Check ya private messages fella....:thumbsup:

davey10
9th May 2006, 11:03 PM
I Think the second one is the fatso ep rockin for myself. Can anyone confrim this for me please. Thanks Zippi for the other tune it does actually have hallucogen 10 on the label and I've checked your link to discogs, shame the track list is unknown. Ive seen your pm aswell leave it with me.

fugjostle
11th May 2006, 01:01 PM
yeah mate, Dr. Octopus is "Rockin' For Myself" on the fat 50 ep :thumbsup:

fugjostle
11th May 2006, 01:13 PM
[bit more info for you]

I believe the track is "Aurora - Rockin For Myself", also called "Dr. Octopus - Rockin' For Myself".

This is where is gets confusing, there's at least three 12s out there under different names which have the track on.

Aurora - The Moons And The Melody EP (Cat No: FAT 50)
Dr. Octopus - Tentacle EP (Cat No: FAT 50)
Unknown - Fat50 EP (mistakenly called the Fatso EP)

I don't have all three 12s but I believe the track listing is identical. Bare in mind this is my assumptions and I don't know for sure :thumbsup:

Hope that helps :confused:

Regards,
f.

davey10
11th May 2006, 11:53 PM
Thanks fugjostle that's very interesting, the version I've got is the Dr Octagon one. I bought it from beatstreet records in bolton off a guy called mike who ran the shop. I think it was about 92ish and when he gave it to me he said there you go that's Dr Octagon the tentacle e.p. I never wrote anything on the label so I sort of forgot or thought the name was so strange it wasn't right. then I heard other people calling it the fatso ep. Now thanks to you it's all been cleared up. Cheers matey. :thumbsup: