PDA

View Full Version : Frank de Wulf Remix? Help!

mrbrumley
3rd May 2006, 07:42 PM
Hello,

Heard DJ Chris Gallagher play this one a few times at Simon's Innermind in Gainesville, FL probably in 92-93. This was around the time that Kylie Monique-Keep On Pumpin' it Up was big. Unfortunately I only have a memory of it to share. I would really love it if anybody could help. One friend says he remembers it as a Frank de Wulf remix!?

Anyway, it's kind of a funky number with short techno stabs throughout, but the part that stands out the most is the vocal "wishing on a star". Sorry if that is real brief but that's all I have to go on and I've been trying to get the name for so long now.

Thanks,

Jimmy

dodgymix
3rd May 2006, 08:26 PM
Hello,

Heard DJ Chris Gallagher play this one a few times at Simon's Innermind in Gainesville, FL probably in 92-93. This was around the time that Kylie Monique-Keep On Pumpin' it Up was big. Unfortunately I only have a memory of it to share. I would really love it if anybody could help. One friend says he remembers it as a Frank de Wulf remix!?

Anyway, it's kind of a funky number with short techno stabs throughout, but the part that stands out the most is the vocal "wishing on a star". Sorry if that is real brief but that's all I have to go on and I've been trying to get the name for so long now.

Thanks,

Jimmy
No idea but......welcome to the board!!!!

This has just come in my head ?????

COVER GIRLS "WISHING ON A STAR" MASTERS AS WORK

loads of frank de wulf tracks here:
http://www.htfr.com/search/?artist=&title=&label=&comments=de+wulf&catalogue=&category=&yearfrom=&yearto=&pricefrom=&priceto=&x=-1&y=-1

FDW did a wicked mix o the orb with a strange vocal cehck that out