PDA

View Full Version : 1990ish Italo House teasers (Deep). Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

nealohara
30th April 2006, 09:12 PM
Hi folks,

I'm nearly through tracking down the tunes that appeared on the first mixtape that really got me into house

Unknown Track 01:

Has a similar bassline to Deskee's let there be house and the dj dropped a bump "I know I'm rusing on it" so don't be fooled by that. It's gotta be one of those obscure italo house tunes on them mini label offshoots that were out there in the day.

I've been after this tune for a helluva long time so a virtual pint to whoever spots it :)

Track 02: Soundclash Republic - Sounds Rum (Cool Lemon EP)
Track 03: Tide & Time 'Bounce Right Back'

Thanks for looking.

Konspiracy
1st May 2006, 10:53 AM
2 - Sounds like a mix of DJ Power - Everybody Pump, Ive got a 12 of that somewhere but I dont think this mix is on it. Could be a remix 12". I remember this one from the Hacienda

Konspiracy
1st May 2006, 10:55 AM
2 - Soundclash Republic - Sounds Rum

On the Cool Lemon EP

Konspiracy
1st May 2006, 10:56 AM
Could be the Dub mix of Gina Stewart - Dance All Night, the piano comes in at the end, I'll have a look for it, dont think Ive played the dub since 91

nealohara
1st May 2006, 10:31 PM
Could be the Dub mix of Gina Stewart - Dance All Night, the piano comes in at the end, I'll have a look for it, dont think Ive played the dub since 91

I think you're right on there mate. I knew I remembered that bass line from somewhere.

Now I got to get that first tune and then I'll have a tape complete :)

Cheers for the help,

Neal
http://www.deephouse.net

Noel
3rd May 2006, 01:52 PM
It's a dub of Tide & Time 'Bounce Right Back' :)

..played before Gina Stewart (With Afrika Bambaataa acca over top) on Sasha Eclipse 1

nealohara
3rd May 2006, 03:46 PM
It's a dub of Tide & Time 'Bounce Right Back' :)

..played before Gina Stewart (With Afrika Bambaataa acca over top) on Sasha Eclipse 1

Nice one Noel. Thanks for the spot.

Now just that first one to track down. :thumbsup:

nealohara
13th May 2006, 09:20 AM
A little bump to see if anyone missed it >> :rotate:

nealohara
30th June 2006, 10:17 PM
btw Neil. Bigh thanks for the spot on the cool lemon EP.

I was also after that Cool Lemon track for yonks too!!!

oh oh ohohohohohohoh hehe top tune.:thumbsup:

nealohara
3rd February 2007, 02:21 AM
bumpdydump.

#1 anyone?