PDA

View Full Version : Kickin in the beat - trancey mix?

ollieovcity
25th April 2006, 12:16 PM
Been after a certain mix of kickin in the beat for years - I've got original pressing on cutting and the 1st release on Ore from 94 but its not on either of these , I heard it on an episode of BPM (Tv show with Dave Dorell) from angels in Burnley, Dave Seaman played it - it is quite minimal not much of the vocal but has a very nice breakdown before coming back in with the Kickin in the Beat refrain and a nice bass and riff, ayone any idea what mix this is or if it was a dodgy bootleg?

All help appreciated - wanted it for years!!!

Thanks in advance

Ollie.

mstoddy
25th April 2006, 12:19 PM
I was going to say maybe its on the Ore release but, obviously not! Uhmm will have to think harder on this one :confused:

mstoddy
25th April 2006, 12:50 PM
Theres a Cutting Release which has a - Tino Remix/Tino Dub and Lets start over Mixmaster Remix on it, this could be the one your after also the Ore mix which I don't have has mixes by Tommy Musto and Alex Party? is that the Ore mix you have? The Tino Remix or Dub could be the one as I'm sure mine are Todd Terry Mixes on the Cutting Release and I've not heard the Tino mixes so try and locate a sample of that mix, could be your best bet :thumbsup:

jc333
25th April 2006, 01:54 PM
maybe its

ollieovcity
25th April 2006, 08:41 PM
That sounds like the one fella - bit slower than on the program but thats what the pitch is for eh?

wot is the track then?

ollieovcity
25th April 2006, 08:48 PM
:turn:

It's ok I know what it is now - must be the only tune i didn't buy on Limbo at the time!!

Oh well at least i know what to look for now cheers lads.

Ollie.

ncm
25th April 2006, 08:51 PM
it is on limbo i have it in front of me. all it says is sublime dub. if thats any use to you.

ncm
25th April 2006, 08:55 PM
sublime dub

ollieovcity
26th April 2006, 01:41 PM
bought a copy off ebay last night - not bad, didn't know the track yesterday morning but after a couple of hours on here I get it named and manage to get a copy after years of searching !

Thanks

Ollie.