View Full Version : dr who

BRADDY
2nd February 2002, 12:36 PM
just been watching it on uk gold this morning and im wondering if there are any tunes which sample the theme tune.

i know they will be cheesey more than likely, but for some reason a get a rush when i hear that theme tune, sad or what lol.

if anybody knows of any i would be very gratefull.

cheers

Tonksi
2nd February 2002, 12:38 PM
Yes mate there was

I have a tune at Tonkis (this is steh here)

Its hard house from 97/98, you can have it if it's here

Its not a bad un actually

I cant remembr the name of it tho ( what a surprise ):crazy:

steh

BRADDY
2nd February 2002, 01:10 PM
cheers m8,
if u find it give us a shout and i will swap u another record for it.

thanks again:thumbsup:

BRADDY

nathan
2nd February 2002, 02:02 PM
has got to be ... DOCTORIN THE TARDIS BY THE TIMELORDS AKA KLF. This was a uk number one and you'll probably find it on ebay for 50p

Here's Johnny
2nd February 2002, 03:19 PM
I hear that Orbital are apparently playing a version of the Dr Who theme tune in their live sets - don't know if it's on an album or is gonna be put out.

sirius
2nd February 2002, 06:22 PM
You dont like what was 'hardcore' (like Acen etc) do you??. Then theres the whitelabel of Boomtown - 'Doctor' on DejaVu records from 1992. Quite a ruff afair, but cheekily good in its own way....

See ya,

Sirius.

Shooms
4th February 2002, 10:07 AM
.... a tune that rips the Dr WHo theme wholesale..... called "DR" by Boomtown from 92-ish...... god knows why I bought it - must've been the class A's I was necking !!!

I can rip if you want it - I can only e-mail @ the mo though as ICQ does not like my works firewall - PM me if you want it...

Shooms
4th February 2002, 10:08 AM
What a knobber I am ! Just read Simmo's note above !:axe: :axe: :crazy: :crazy:

sirius
4th February 2002, 07:57 PM
Whose???!!!! :D.

I see theres at least two of us on the planet who were wise/foolish enough to buy it!!!!!!!!. Really into that stuff at one point - chilled down a bit since :).

Sirius

Shooms
4th February 2002, 07:59 PM
Soz Sirius.... name mixup malarky ahoy !:O