PDA

View Full Version : bangin

SNOWBALLS
14th April 2006, 03:40 PM
hi ppl.....on a nipper 91 tape this one just b4 the roof come off ;) lol hope its just one tune but you never know

dodgymix
14th April 2006, 05:40 PM
hi ppl.....on a nipper 91 tape this one just b4 the roof come off ;) lol hope its just one tune but you never know

don't know but it was later sampled on Quench "dreams"

fugjostle
14th April 2006, 06:39 PM
Crowdpleasers - I Want You To Know (http://www.discogs.com/release/398925) and its a track from 1995 not 1991.

SNOWBALLS
15th April 2006, 11:50 AM
think your wrong there mate defo 91 -- quench cameout in 1990 so its prob a mix of that

fugjostle
15th April 2006, 12:12 PM
hehe.. ok then :thumbsup:

When you give up looking for it, go buy a copy of the Crowdpleasers track for the hell of it and you'll owe me an apology ;)

I think the "make some f'ing noise" sample comes from Q Bass's "Hardcore Will Never Die" which is from 1991. Its also used in a rare mix of Rhythm Quest - your sample is neither of these btw.

Regardamundo,
f.

PS: Trust me and buy the Crowdpleasers track :p

Dee-T
17th April 2006, 10:37 AM

When you give up looking for it, go buy a copy of the Crowdpleasers track for the hell of it and you'll owe me an apology ;)

I think the "make some f'ing noise" sample comes from Q Bass's "Hardcore Will Never Die" which is from 1991. Its also used in a rare mix of Rhythm Quest - your sample is neither of these btw.

Regardamundo,
f.

Definately Crowdpleasers !

Dave :thumbsup:

rainbow sky
19th April 2006, 05:40 PM

Regardamundo,
f.

just wondering if you got that apology yet fug ;)

SNOWBALLS
19th April 2006, 06:13 PM
hi all,, a big sorry from me.:( but i still aint got it. so i'll take your word for it.

fugjostle
19th April 2006, 06:13 PM
just wondering if you got that apology yet fug ;)

hehe :) its funny how many peeps blindly believe what is written on a tape. I fell into that trap myself but once bitten and all that. Same happened when Welly joined OSA I think, loads of peeps asking what a track from his mix was and he was like "its not my mix" lololol. I was gutted cause that tape had all my wants on it :'(

On the other hand, there's none on Gemm at the moment so I suspect he hasn't had chance to get himself a copy.

fugjostle
19th April 2006, 06:20 PM
hi all,, a big sorry from me.:( but i still aint got it. so i'll take your word for it.

hehe.. no worries matey :thumbsup: I'm only playing.. fell into the trap myself. I can tell you 100% that its this track and I may even have a spare in Sheffield. I'm over in Manchester at the moment but when I get back I'll have a look through my collection and if I have a double I'll give it ya for nowt :thumbsup: I deffo have doubles on a couple of the crowdpleasers tracks but not sure about this one.. this is deffo my favourite of all the output from the crowdpleasers stuff :thumbsup:

SNOWBALLS
19th April 2006, 06:32 PM
cheers man, top info like you say reading tape sticker, proberly taped over down the years. so whats the crack did crowdpleasers rob it from quench or vise versa. still an awesome tune either way.

dodgymix
19th April 2006, 06:50 PM
quench come out 1993

heres a clip, was huge at the Ark......DREAMS!!!

fugjostle
19th April 2006, 09:28 PM
Nearly, if not, all crowdpleaser tracks steal from big tunes. Basically, re-invent classic tracks and make them more NRG and "pumpin". I use the word "steal" because I don't think they clear the samples but I could be wrong (if so, sorry). This one "robbed" the ass from Quench, a far superior track imho. I don't know much about Mike Stewart (guy behind a lot of this) but maybe some other peeps like Pianoman and RJ can shed some light as they have worked with him. I believe Mike and RJ have summat to do with Sarasota which is the pumped up re-invention of SLD's gettin' out. Funny thing is that its costs more to get a copy of Sarasota's "We're Getting Hot" rather than the original "Getting Out".

fugjostle
19th April 2006, 11:31 PM
And if you needed anymore convincing... here's the record labels site:

http://www.b-i-t-productions.co.uk/news1.htm

:thumbsup:

Look very carefully under the MIKE008 release :)

SNOWBALLS
20th April 2006, 11:52 AM
hi fug...yer man i'm with you now. that link explains all aswell as your top info. :wave:

fugjostle
20th April 2006, 01:45 PM
I was refering to the "add to cart" bit ;) Get yourself an nicely fresh unplayed copy :thumbsup: