PDA

View Full Version : SASHA - Essential Mix 1

mstoddy
13th April 2006, 02:37 PM
I have a friend who wants a tune naming and knowing how good you guys are thought I'd run it past you lot :) The tune he played was on his 1st ever Essential Mix on Radio 1, It has a Female Vocal which goes "We can make it if we just try to be together". It is NOT - Orr Some - We can make it! any ideas guys :confused:

Noel
13th April 2006, 02:58 PM
From what I can tell, this is Sasha's first ever Essential mix...

http://www.essentialmix.nu/index.php?modname=tracklistings&op=view&id=60

I have no idea which tune you are after though.

Frostie
13th April 2006, 03:03 PM
Thats why Noel is known as the Posting Maniac it is indeed Yothu Yindi - "Promised Land"

mstoddy
13th April 2006, 03:04 PM
thanks Noel, I'll pass it on :thumbsup:

ncm
13th April 2006, 04:42 PM
timeless land is a male vocal?

ncm
13th April 2006, 08:31 PM
this is timeless land. this is the first tune on the first sasha essential mix, but he did an other mix on radio one before this when the pet shop boys hosted it

mstoddy
21st April 2006, 11:30 AM
Thanks for all your effort on this BUT, my freind tells me that this is DEFINATELY not the tune he is after :confused: He is addiment that it has a Vocal of a female (He thinks!) with the line "We can make it if we just try to be together" and he also says that the track is definately called "We can make it.." :confused: He's also addiment that it was on the Essential Mix but he thinks it was 93? I have told him that the Radio 1 site only has Sasha as first listed doing the show in '94..... any help would be appreciated..... Thanks guys :thumbsup:

ncm
21st April 2006, 02:08 PM
first sasha essential mix was jan 14th 1994. but theres no tune on that mix that matches the vocal you are on about. maybe its another essential mix?

presuminged
21st April 2006, 03:16 PM
Sasha did a mix on Kiss in 1993, maybe it's on that one. Ed