View Full Version : PLEASE Help me!! Trance and Progressive 97-99

tito_nrg
30th March 2006, 09:43 PM
PLEASE Help me with tracks!!
Trance and Progressive 97-99

thnks!! ;))

marty
31st March 2006, 07:19 AM
ID 1: Don't know, but I like it.....a lot!!

ID 2: I have this tune, but it's probably not been out it's "crate" since 1996/7.

ID5 sounds very like BBE to me....maybe a Bruno Sanchioni, Bruno Quartier, Emmanuel Top production/remix??

If you can get in touch with Pete Gawtry at www.tuneinn.com ([email protected]) he may help. (tell him Marty sent you....LOL)

I used to DJ with Pete every now and again and we played lots of stuff similar to your samples.

Sorry not much help mate, but better than nothing eh?

Al_McHardy
31st March 2006, 02:58 PM
ID 5 is a remix of humate's Love stimulation...

Probably an obscure remix by a well known artist... this is all i can tell u.

tito_nrg
5th April 2006, 08:48 PM
ID 1: Don't know, but I like it.....a lot!!

ID 2: I have this tune, but it's probably not been out it's "crate" since 1996/7.

ID5 sounds very like BBE to me....maybe a Bruno Sanchioni, Bruno Quartier, Emmanuel Top production/remix??

If you can get in touch with Pete Gawtry at www.tuneinn.com ([email protected]) he may help. (tell him Marty sent you....LOL)

I used to DJ with Pete every now and again and we played lots of stuff similar to your samples.

Sorry not much help mate, but better than nothing eh?

Please, could you find the "ID2". Did you have this track?
thnks

marty
8th April 2006, 05:08 AM
Pretty sure I still have it, but I'll have to go through an awful lot of records to find it.

Most of my tunes are stored at the moment (moved house), but if I do get chance, I'll see if I can narrow it down to a couple of boxes, and I'll see if I can ID it for you.

Won't be till May though, as I'm out of the country until around 22nd April.

Marty

tito_nrg
8th April 2006, 10:51 AM
Pretty sure I still have it, but I'll have to go through an awful lot of records to find it.

Most of my tunes are stored at the moment (moved house), but if I do get chance, I'll see if I can narrow it down to a couple of boxes, and I'll see if I can ID it for you.

Won't be till May though, as I'm out of the country until around 22nd April.

Marty

Thnks Marty!!!! ;))