PDA

View Full Version : bowlers tune!

MR H
26th February 2006, 08:40 PM
hello gang,i'm after a tune that i've heard on a couple of bowlers tapes not heard it any where else other than these tapes....its got a female vocal singing "giving it all,giving it all...giving it all i've got..."big,big piano riff in it...
i now its not treni trax,back by demand or pete and russell-giving it ,but its on the kind of pianoman style any body help:confused:

zippi1
26th February 2006, 09:44 PM
Was thinkin - clubhouse - deep in my heart -
dependant on what year ur talkin about :)

presuminged
27th February 2006, 06:19 PM
Could it be this track you're looking for? I don't know what it is (i think I must have downloaded it with some tracks for ID), but it certainly sounds like the track you describe. Have a listen. It may jog someones memory if it's the one! Ed

MR H
27th February 2006, 08:25 PM
Thats the one i'm talking about.................someone out there must no what this is called!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Dj Ste
1st March 2006, 09:42 PM
i would love to know what mix this is too

fugjostle
2nd March 2006, 11:36 AM
Think this has been outstanding for ages. JD Smith originally posted that sound clip and no one answered to any of his numerous posts on the subject.

He looked like he was buying up any 12" that had "Giving it all I got" in the title :fekked:

I wouldn't mind a copy of this for myself either... right up my street is that tune. Has an elustrious/direckt feel to it.

Dj Ste
2nd March 2006, 08:36 PM
i think it's by clubhouse as stated earlier in the thread but if so what mix